RE/MAX Professional Partners present to market a 5 bedroom semi-detached property located at 6 Old Schoolhouse, Patrickswell, Co. Limerick.
Fully renovated c. 2016, the property is presented in immaculate condition with tasteful décor throughout. Spacious and well-proportioned living accommodation is spread over 2 floors. The ground floor is comprised of an entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining/living room, utility, W.C. and bedroom 1. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, main bathroom and 4 bedrooms – 2 of which feature en-suites. There is also an attic with access via Stira folding stairs.
Certified with an impressive B3 BER Certificate, the property is heated via gas fired central heating with a solid fuel insert stove complete with back boiler in the living room.
To the rear of the property is a fabulous urban style garden complete with raised flower beds, timber deck, paved patio area, outdoor lighting and gated side access. To the front is a decorative concrete driveway with ample parking available.
Old Schoolhouse is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac of just 9 houses with a well-maintained green area to the front and conveniently located in the town of Patrickswell. Ample amenities are in proximity, including a primary school, a various retail shops, petrol stations, pharmacy, post office, pubs, various sports facilities and racecourse. The property is only 10 minutes from Limerick City Centre and the Crescent Shopping Centre. Access to the M20 Motorway is just 2 minutes from the property making it an ideal location for any commuters to Ennis, Shannon, Galway and Cork.
Contact Cathal Meares of RE/MAX on 0861409158
INFO & FEATURES:
- 5 bedroom semi-detached property
- Presented in immaculate, turnkey condition
- Tastefully decorated throughout
- Built c. 2003
- Fully renovated c. 2016
- B3 BER Certificate
- Gas fired central heating
- Solid fuel insert stove with back boiler
- Double glazed windows
- Modern fitted kitchen units with integrated appliances
- 5 good sized bedrooms – 1x ground floor & 4x first floor
- 2 bedrooms feature en-suites
- 1x W.C., 1x main bathroom & 2x en-suites
- Fitted with wired alarm system
- Urban style rear garden
- Garden features raise flowerbeds, timber deck, paved patio area and outdoor lighting
- Gated side access
- Decorative concrete driveway to front with private parking
- Situated in a cul-de-sac of just 9 houses
- Large, communal green area to front of property
- Conveniently situated in Patrickswell Town
- Close to all amenities
- 10 minutes from Limerick City Centre & Crescent Shopping Centre
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Professional Partners nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Professional Partners has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.