FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
1, BEAUFIELD DRIVE, MAYNOOTH, CO. KILDARE. W23 K0F5
Online bidding: https://homebid.ie/searchproperties/1-beaufield-drive
Award winning International REMAX Agent, Team Lorraine Mulligan of RE/MAX Results welcomes you to this stunning extended 3 bedroom with a study semi-detached home. This home has been tastefully extended to the back and to the side. This stylish home is located in a quiet cul de sac. The back garden is beautifully and lovingly landscaped and enjoys a sunny south facing aspect and is not overlooked. The back garden is awash with a beautiful selection of colourful trees, plants and scrubs as well as a patio area. This impressive home comes to the market in beautiful condition and no money needs to be spent on this comfortable family home. This delightful home spans to a deceptively spacious C. 123sqm/c. 1,324sqft. This home is tastefully designed and immaculately presented. The colours are bright and pleasant, and this home boasts a happy, positive and very homely energy. No 1 Beaufield Drive also benefits from a small garage area for extra storage. “No. 1, Beaufield” is the perfect family home. Everything about this property is just gorgeous from the second this property is approached.
“No. 1, Beaufield Drive” is located in the highly sought after “Beaufield” development. This is a super development in a pivotal and prime location.
This home is within 15 minutes walking distance from the train station in Maynooth as well as many excellent serviced bus stops and the bustling and vibrant town of Maynooth as well as University of Maynooth itself. This property must be seen to be fully appreciated. This property will generate a large amount of interest because of its close proximity to both local amenities and the M4 motorway leading to Dublin City and the west of Ireland.
VIEWINGS ARE SURE TO BE STRONG
PLEASE EMAIL US NOW TO ORGANIZE A VIEWING at [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS OUR COMPANY POLICY THAT ALL VIEWERS MUST HAVE PROOF OF FUNDING.
• All curtains included in the sale
• All carpets included in the sale
• All blinds included in sale
• All light fittings included in sale
• All kitchen appliances included in the sale as listed under the “Kitchen” section
• Property fully alarmed
• Beautifully extended kitchen/dining /living area overlooking a breath taking back south facing back garden
• Downstairs bedroom
• Upstairs extended
• Double glazed windows
• Off street parking driveway for up to 2 cars
• PVC facia & soffit
• Outside lights
• Landscaped mature gardens
• Stone patio area
• Raised flower beds
• Stunning back garden with a selection of trees, pants, and flowers
• Back garden measures approximately 10m x 9m
• Side gate
• Property located in a quiet cul de sac
• Property not overlooked to the back
• Small garage area ideal for extra storage 2.37M X 1.82
SQUARE FOOTAGE: C. 123sqm/c. 1,324sqft
HOW OLD IS THE PROPERTY: 1985
BACK GARDEN ORIENTATION: South Facing
BER RATING: D1
BER NUMBER: 113803613
SERVICES: Mains water, mains sewerage.
HEATING SYSTEM: Natural gas.