FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
97, ELTON COURT, LEIXLIP, CO. KILDARE, W23 R6X3.
BID ONLINE: https://homebid.ie/searchproperties/97-elton-court
Award winning Auctioneering Team for over 20 years, Team Lorraine Mulligan of RE/MAX Results welcomes you to this very attractive 3-bed semi-detached family home with a sunny south facing back garden. This home is the perfect starter home or an excellent investment property. This is a very pleasant property and enjoys a lovely kitchen, bathroom, an upgraded fireplace and a conservatory with a wood burning stove in the sitting room. The new discerning buyer can move in immediately with ease and comfort.
This home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac. “Elton Court” is a very attractive, more secure and settled development with a great sense of community. It is ideally located as it is close to all local amenities including local shops, schools, Dublin bus and easy access to both the train line at Louisa Bridge and the M4 interchange.
Accommodation briefly comprises of kitchen/dining room, sitting room, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Early viewing is highly recommended!
Please email [email protected]
with your proof of funding to book a viewing.
• All carpets included in the sale
• Kitchen appliances included in sale are the over, hob, extractor fan and fridge freezer
• All bedrooms enjoy modern fitted wardrobes
• Beautiful upgraded fireplace in the sitting room
• Pleasant conservatory area to the rear
• PVC double glazed windows
• Outside light
• Maintenance free back garden
• Front garden
• Off street parking
• Side gate
• Bock shed in the back garden ideal for multiple uses subject to the relevant planning permission
• Property located in a quiet cul de sac
SQUARE FOOTAGE: C. 83 sqm / C. 900 sqft
HOW OLD IS THE PROPERTY: C. 30 years
BACK GARDEN ORIENTATION: South facing
BER RATING: C3
BER NUMBER: 11344106
SERVICES: Mains water & mains sewerage
HEATING SYSTEM: Back boiler & Oil-fired central heating.