RE/MAX Professional Partners present to market a 3 bedroom semi-detached end of row property located in 6 Bridge Street, Kilcormac, Co. Offaly.
Extending to c. 833.7 sq. ft., the property is presented in excellent, walk in condition with tasteful décor throughout. Living accommodation of the ground floor is comprised of an entrance hall, living room and kitchen/dining room. The first floor comprises of a landing, 3 bedrooms and main bathroom.
Certified with a D1 BER Certificate, the property is heated via solid fuel central heating through an insert solid fuel stove with back boiler and feature fireplace in the living room. Triple glazed windows feature throughout.
To the front and side of the property is a manicured lawn, shrubs and mature trees with concrete wall boundary and gated side access. Private parking is available to the rear and there is also a fuel shed and a block built garage which can be used for storage space or additional parking space.
Kilcormac is a link town offering a variety of retail shops, primary and secondary Schools, GAA Club, soccer club, community centre, playground, cafes, restaurants, and many more amenities that are centrally located within the town. The town is serviced daily with an excellent bus service providing links to larger urban areas. Birr is a 10 minutes away, Tullamore is 12 minutes away and Athlone is 25 minutes from the property.
Contact RE/MAX for more information on 057 9300034
INFO & FEATURES:
- 3 bedroom semi-detached end of row property
- Presented in excellent, walk in condition
- Tasteful décor throughout
- Extends to c. 833.7 sq. ft. / 77.45 sq. m.
- D1 BER Certificate on BER No.: 113693147
- Solid fuel heating via an insert stove with back boiler
- Triple glazed windows and attic insulation
- Connected to mains water connection
- Newly fitted kitchen units with integrated appliances and ample storage cabinets
- 3 bedrooms on first floor - 2 doubles and 1 single
- Newly tiled bathroom with bath and wall mounted shower
- Oak doors on ground floor and white flush doors on first floor
- Timber and tiled flooring
- Very good internet connection available
- Manicured lawn with concrete wall boundary to the front/side
- Gated side access
- Spacious concrete yard to rear with private parking
- Garage suitable for storage space or additional car parking space
- Additional fuel shed
- Situated in the centre of Kilcormac Town
- Within walking distance of all amenities
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Professional Partners nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Professional Partners has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.