RE/MAX Professional Partners present to market a 4 bedroom semi-detached property located at 63 Forster Court. This prime city centre location enjoys the convenience of city living while holding a quiet off-street position.
The property is presented in immaculate condition having been excellently maintained by the current owners and features tasteful décor throughout. Living accommodation is spread over 2 floors with the ground floor comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility and W.C. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 4 bedrooms – master of which features an en-suite and the main bathroom.
Certified with an impressive C3 BER Certificate, the property is heated through oil fired central heating with an oil fired range in the kitchen/living room and a electric insert fire with feature fireplace in the living room.
To the rear of the property is a fabulous garden complete with a patio area and astro turf lawn. There is gated side access and private parking available to the front.
Forster Court is a highly sought-after estate located in the heart of Galway City centre and situated in a beautifully maintained private development just a short 2 minute walk from Eyre Square and Shop Street.
Due it the property’s very central location, one would benefit from all the amenities of Galway city including the bus and train stations just 2 minutes from the property.
The property is in turnkey condition and would make a fabulous family home or an excellent investment property. Viewing is highly recommended.
Contact Cormac Sheehy of RE/MAX on 086 3519492
INFO & FEATURES:
- 4 bedroom semi-detached property
- Presented in immaculate condition throughout
- Tasteful décor
- Spacious property with well-proportioned living accommodation
- C3 BER Certificate on BER No: 107360471
- Oil fired central heating
- Oil fired range with feature brick surround in the kitchen/dining room.
- Electric insert fire with feature fireplace
- Double glazed windows feature throughout
- Modern fitted kitchen units with integrated appliances
- 4 good sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom features en-suite
- Access from kitchen to rear garden via sliding doors
- Fabulous rear garden with patio area and astro turf lawn
- Gated side access
- Communal parking available
- Excellently maintained residential estate
- 2 minutes from Eyre Square and Shop Street with all amenities available
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Professional Partners nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Professional Partners has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.