FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
36 Cherrywood, Castletown, Celbridge, Co. Kildare. W23 F293.
Bidding online: https://homebid.ie/searchproperties/36-cherrywood-castletown
Virtual Tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=YPEPb3j8Be8
Award winning Auctioneering Team for over 20 years, Team Lorraine Mulligan of RE/MAX Results welcomes you this wonderful 3 bedroomed semi-detached home located in a mature cul-de-sac making the location both quiet and child friendly, with a great sense of community. This home is ideal for a first-time buyer or anyone trading down. Its west facing rear garden gives an abundance of afternoon and evening light to the property and is not overlooked at the rear. There is also an option to include some of the furniture listed below.
“Castletown” is a mature, highly sought-after development. The spectacular “Castletown Estate”, comprising of an unspoiled beautiful woodland and the historic “Castletown House” is nestled just within the grounds of “Castletown”, located at the top of Celbridge Village. 36 Cherrywood, is tucked quietly away in “Castletown Estate” and benefits from all this scenic area has to offer, whilst being on the doorstep of all excellent local amenities, supermarkets such as Tesco, Lidl & Aldi, schools, sports clubs, a newly built Primary Care Centre with pharmacy, public transport and minutes’ access from the M4 interchange.
Accommodation briefly comprises of 3 bedrooms (two double, one single), living area, kitchen, main bathroom.
VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
INTEREST IS SURE TO BE STRONG
EMAIL US NOW TO ORGANIZE A VIEWING ALONG WITH YOUR PROOF OF FUNDING TO[email protected]
• All curtains & carpets included in the sale
• All blinds included in sale
• All light fittings included in sale
• All white goods included in the sale – Washing machine, Dishwasher and Fridge Freezer
• Back garden furniture, large children’s trampoline.
• All canvas paintings, large painting on back wall of sitting room, stair case & bedroom one
• Two sofas and flat screen wall mounted tv in sitting room
• Under stairs has new iron coat rail and shoe storage shelving this will remain.
• Both beds upstairs – Double and King size Beds with headboards
• PVC double glazed windows
• PVC facia & soffit
• Maintenance free exterior
• Landscaped mature gardens
• Raised flower beds
• Side gate
• Property located in a quiet cul de sac
• Patio area
• Wide side entrance
SQUARE FOOTAGE: 75 sqm / 807 sqft
BER RATING D2
BER NUMBER 114364482
HOW OLD IS PROPERTY C. 30 years old
BACK GARDEN ORIENTATION West facing
SERVICES: Mains water, mains sewerage.
HEATING SYSTEM: Natural gas.
SCHOOLS IN THE AREA
Primary Scoil Mochua Aghards 01 627 2963
Boys National School - Scoil Na Mainistreach 01 627 1149
Girls National School – St. Brigid`s Holy Faith Convent 01 627 2922
Glebe Junior School 01 624 2525
Primrose Hill School 01 627 3168
North Kildare Educate Together School 01 627 4388
Post Primary Salesian College 01 627 2166
St. Wolstan`s Community School 01 628 8257