Award winning International REMAX Agent for the last 20 years, Team Lorraine Mulligan of RE/MAX Results welcomes you to this absolutely stunning 3 bed semi-detached home (with extra insulation) with an attic conversion with an ensuite and a sun drenched west facing and private back garden. This very pleasant home also enjoys its own front garden with safe and secure off-street parking.
This impressive property comes to the market in excellent condition and has had a lot of money invested in it and has been totally modernized and remodeled. This home is truly a “turnkey” home and no money needs to be spent on this property. The new discerning buyer can move in with peace and comfort. The most expensive rooms to upgrade in any property are the kitchen and bathroom and No. 100 boasts a stunning new designer kitchen and bathroom.
This is an ideal property for a first-time buyer, an investor or for someone looking to trade down to a smaller more manageable sized home. The accommodation comprises of kitchen/dining area, sitting room, small sunroom, 3 bedrooms (2 being double rooms) a bathroom, an attic conversion with an ensuite. Please note that this house has not been rented and is being lived in by a very house proud family.
“Castletown” is a mature and highly sought-after development. The spectacular “Castletown Estate”, comprises of an unspoiled beautiful woodlands and the historic “Castletown House” is nestled just within the grounds of “Castletown” itself. “Castletown” is located at the top of Celbridge Village. “No. 100, The Walled Gardens” benefits from all this scenic area has to offer. It also enjoys a pivotal and convenient location as it is within walking distance of all well serviced bus routes and all excellent local amenities such as shops, schools, restaurants and bars. The train station at “Hazelhatch”, the M4 interchange and M50 motorway are within striking distance. Dublin airport itself is only 25 minutes motorway drive away.
INTEREST IS SURE TO BE STRONG.
PLEASE EMAIL US IMMEDIATELY ALONG WITH YOUR PROOF OF FUNDING TO ORGANIZE A VIEWING
Please email [email protected]
to book a viewing.
· All curtains & carpets included in the sale.
· All blinds included in sale.
· All light fittings included in sale. • All new lights throughout the house.
· All kitchen appliances included in sale as listed in the kitchen section of the brochure.
· Attic conversion. Attic has a large un-suit double room and lots of storage space. The roof and floor are fully insulated. Separate door with stairs to the attic. Attic has a separate internet connection, two radiators one in the bathroom and one in the room, two large Velux windows (one fire escape window), new laminate flooring, fire alarm and carbon monoxide alarm.
· Electrical. New electric board in the house. New sockets throughout the house. Rewired rooms: bathroom, attic, master room, hall, kitchen, living room.
· Master room (kids room now) fully renovated, new wiring, soundproof, new ceiling floor and designer built-in wardrobe. New double-glazed window.
· New bathroom installed in late 2020. Fully stripped and reconstructed (new floors, walls, plumbing, wiring, underfloor heating, LED-lit mirror, Tiled walls and floors, design radiator.
· All internal doors are new, and fire rated.
· Small room fully renovated. Currently used as an office. A sliding door is installed with a soft stop for a larger space.
· New carpets throughout the house in late 2020
· All walls and ceilings were replastered in 2020 and repainted.
· New heating throughout the house. The old heater from the fireplace was removed and the chimney insulated. Surface electric Fireplace installed. New wall gas heater installed in the kitchen with all new plumbing/ radiators throughout the house.
· New water infrastructure throughout the house. The old gravity system removed, and a pumped system installed with an insulated 200l Kingspan dual emersion.
· The kitchen fully renovated in 2020. New designer kitchen with all new appliances.
· Renovated hall. Understairs storage has been lined with double doors to match the kitchen style. Additional cupboards installed.
· Living room fully renovated. New lighting. New electric fireplace.
· New PVC triple glazed rear garden door.
· New windows in the bathroom and master room.
· New composite front door
· Front wall cavity insulation. Certified by Hometherm
· Gable and rear wall insulated with external insulation (German Webertherm XM system with 120mm Rockwool and acrylic render finish).
· Mature gardens
· Maintenance free back garden
· Side gate
· Property located in a quiet cul de sac
· Gorgeous and convenient location
HOW OLD IS THE PROPERTY: C. 1980’s
BACK GARDEN ORIENTATION: West facing
BER RATING: C1
BER NUMBER: 101364156
SERVICES: Mains water, mains sewerage.
HEATING SYSTEM: Gas fired central heating.