REMAX Platinum, Naas are delighted to bring this spacious two-bedroom apartment to the rental market.
14 Rochford Park is a first-floor apartment in the heart of Kill Village in Co. Kildare.
Kill Village is ideal located for all commuters, it is 10 mins from Newlands Cross for those Dublin bound and less than 10 mins to Naas town. It is within easy access of the M50 & M7 Motorways.
The Property is convenient to all amenities with shops, schools, playschool, creches, pubs, restaurants, take-aways, sports clubs, children’s playground, and churches in the village.
This accommodation comprises of two double bedrooms, one bathroom, fully fitted kitchen, with modern units and all appliances, including electric oven and hob, dishwasher, washer, and a fridge freezer, electric central heating, and a private balcony. Rochford Park is a secure gated development with allocated parking and visitor parking provided.
- Extremely well-maintained property
- Immaculate condition throughout
- 2 large double bedrooms
- Extra-large bathroom
- Electric storage heating
- Double glazed windows
- Excellent balcony
- Very well maintained complex
Viewing by appointment only.
Please Be aware of following COVID – 19 Government Guidelines:
Each party will be given a 10-minute viewing slot.
Viewing size of the party is strictly 2 people.
No children (person under 18) are permitted to attend viewings.
Hand sanitiser will be available at the property.
All attendees must wear a mask – unless you have a medical exception.
Per the Property Services Regulatory Authorities protocols in relation to COVID-19 if you respond Yes to any of the following you should not attend the viewing and we can arrange for a viewing at an alternative date.
• Have you visited any the countries outside Ireland within the last 14 days?
• Are you suffering any flu-like symptoms/symptoms of coronavirus COVID19?
• Are you experiencing any difficulty in breathing, shortness of breath?
• Are you experiencing any fever like/ high temperature symptoms?
• Did you consult a doctor or other medical practitioner in relation to a suspicious flu?
• Have you been in contact with someone who has visited an affected region in the past 14 days?
Please be advised that we adhere to HSE guidelines and can provide a virtual walk through with an agent. Please email to enquire about our COVID-19 Safe viewing options.