RE/MAX Professional Partners present to market a 5 bedroom detached bungalow located at Knockroe, Castlepollard, Co. Westmeath.
This superb property extends to a spacious c. 1,690 sq. ft and is wheelchair accessible including a ramp at the front door. Living accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, utility, bathroom and 5 bedrooms – master bedroom features a fully tiled adapted wet room en-suite.
The property is certified with a C3 BER Certificate, heated by oil fired central heating and a feature fireplace in the living room.
Externally the property sits on a well maintained, landscaped site extending to c. 0.5 acres. To the rear is a spacious concrete area with various block-built outhouses and ample private parking space. There is also a decking area with access via sliding doors from the kitchen and the rear of the property enjoys a sunny South facing aspect. To the front is a large tarmac driveway, manicured lawns, shrubs, Lalande and Laurel hedging and gated access.
Castlepollard town centre is just over 2km from the residence. The town itself has lots to offer including a Credit Union, Church, Bank, local shops, Primary and Post Primary schools, Tesco shopping centre and a Hotel superbly located within easy access of many lakes and rivers for water sport and fishing enthusiasts, Tullynally Castle garden and forestry walks on your door step make this an ideal family home.
Castlepollard is a great location for access in travel to Dublin on the M50 approx 40 mins, Mullingar is approx. 12km away. Other major commuting routes include Tullamore, Athlone and Galway.
Contact Cathal Meares of RE/MAX on 0861409158
INFO & FEATURES:
- 5 bedroom detached property
- Built c. 1987 – upgraded and extended in 1994 and 2006
- Extends to c. 1,695 sq. ft. / 157.5 sq. m.
- Spacious and well-proportioned living accommodation
- Presented in excellent condition
- Good Broadband connection available
- Wheelchair accessible property including ramp at front door
- C3 BER Certificate
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Feature fireplace in the living room
- Double glazed windows
- Bay window in the living room
- Modern kitchen with fitted units, breakfast bar and integrated appliances
- Main bathroom features bath and separate shower
- 5 good sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom en-suite features a fully tiled, adapted wet room with electric shower
- Sliding door access from dining room to rear decking area
- Sunny South facing aspect to rear
- Landscaped c. 0.5 acre site
- Various block built outhouses to the rear – ideal for storage space/workshop
- Manicured lawns to front with an array of shrubs
- Lalande and Laurel hedging
- Gated front access
- Large tarmac driveway to front, concrete driveway to rear – ample private parking
- 2 minutes from Castlepollard village with ample amenities available
- Close to major commuting routes including Mullingar, Dublin, Athlone, Tullamore and Galway
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Professional Partners nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Professional Partners has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.