FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
26 THE GLEN, OLDTOWN MILL, CELBRIDGE, CO. KILDARE.
Bid Online At: https://beagelbid.ie/property.php?id=527
Top Ten Selling REMAX agent for the last 20 years, Team Lorraine Mulligan of RE/MAX Results Celbridge & Lucan welcomes you to this beautifully presented 3-bedroom end of terrace home with tasteful and manicured back garden.
This home is owned by a wonderful couple who take great pride and care in their magnificent home. No. 26 comes to the market in excellent condition and can be found in show home condition. The interior is fresh, bright and attractive. No money needs to be spent on this stunning property. This is a dream first time buyer home, an ideal investment property or the perfect property for the discerning buyer looking to downsize to a more manageable property in a tranquil estate. No. 26, The Glen is a super purchase for the right buyer.
Accommodation briefly comprises of a kitchen/dining room, sitting room, hallway, guest W.C. three bedrooms with the master bedroom being en suite, a main bathroom.
Oldtown Mill is a highly sought-after development as it is within walking distance of the village of Celbridge and all its excellent amenities. Celbridge is a bustling and vibrant village. It is a super place to live as there is a great sense of community and yet it is only minutes’ drive from Lucan and the M50. Living in Celbridge is just relaxing country living yet minutes from the vibrancy of the capital. Celbridge has a well serviced train station at “Hazelhatch” for an easy commute to Dublin as well as many very well serviced bus routes. Living here is just fantastic!
• All carpets included in the sale
• All blinds included in sale.
• All light fittings included in sale
• All kitchen electrical appliances as listed in the kitchen section.
• Property fully alarmed
• “Stanley” wood burning stove in the sitting room
• New floors fitted upstairs and downstairs
• Rewiring completed for the house
• Zoned “Smart” heating system installed
• Wired for the internet
• CCTV set up
• 3 new smoke alarms
• PVC double glazed windows
• PVC facia & soffit
• Maintenance free exterior
• Outside tap
• Outside back and side light
• Landscaped mature gardens
• Raised flower beds
• Wide side gate
• Property located in a quiet cul de sac
• Steel Shed with light and double electric socket
• Satellite dish already fitted
• Ample parking out front
• Large green area to the front and the house is not overlooked front or back
Buying VS Renting
Based on a 90% Loan to value rate 3.15% variable:
Term Cost per thousand borrowed
20 years 5.62%
25 years 4.82%
30 years 4.30%
35 years 3.39%
So, as an example:
Purchase price: €295,000
€295,000 over 30 years (295,000 x 4.30) = €1,269 per month
SQUARE FOOTAGE: 116 sqm / 1248 sqft
HOW OLD IS THE PROPERTY: C. 2011
BACK GARDEN ORIENTATION: South Facing
BER RATING: B2
BER NUMBER: 104302211
SERVICES: Mains water and mains sewerage
HEATING SYSTEM: Natural gas