International Award winning REMAX Agent, Team Lorraine Mulligan of RE/MAX Results welcomes
you to this stunning three bed semi-detached home. This beautifully presented home can be found in show home condition with every conceivable luxury extra added.
No. 15 currently enjoys vacant possession so the new discerning buyer can move in with ease and comfort as soon as all the relevant legal paperwork is signed. This home is as good as new as it is freshly painted and carpeted throughout and enjoys a designer upgraded fitted kitchen and modernised bathroom and an ensuite. There has been no money spared on this fabulous property and No. 15 enjoys lots of expensive fixtures and fittings as standard.
This home is not overlooked and overlooks a green area, so it is ideal for someone with children. There is ample parking in front of this home. The front and back gardens are carefully and lovingly kept and presented. The back garden is west facing so it enjoys sun from the afternoon onwards that shines through the kitchen window and sliding patio doors leading to the dining room. This brings loads of blissful golden light into the living accommodation of this home.
Moy Glas is a hugely popular and highly sought-after development in Lucan. This lovely development is strategically located as it is close to bus routes, shops, schools and sporting amenities. Lucan village is only 8 minutes’ drive away. The M4 motorway and the M50 motorway are literally minutes’ drive away.
Don’t miss this opportunity to acquire a “5 Star Home” in a great location.
• INTEREST IS SURE TO BE STRONG
• VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
If you have a similar property and you are looking to sell, please call our office on: (01) 6272770 for a valuation.
Please email [email protected]
to book a viewing.
• All carpets included in the sale
• All blinds included in sale
• All light fittings included in sale
• All kitchen appliances included in sale as detailed in the kitchen description
• Extended wood upgraded designer kitchen
• Bathroom and ensuite sanitary ware and tiling all upgraded
• Power Shower in ensuite & electric shower in main bathroom
• Factory Insulated Water Tank in hot press
• High quality Insulated Composite front door
• Property fully alarmed
• New Upgraded Triple glazed windows & doors
• Outside lights
• Mature gardens to the front and to the rear
• Side gate
• Garden Timber frame Shed included
• Property not overlooked
Buying VS Renting
Based on a 90% Loan to value rate 3.15% variable:
Term Cost per thousand borrowed
20 years 5.62%
25 years 4.82%
30 years 4.30%
35 years 3.39%
So, as an example:
Purchase price: €315,000
€315,000 over 30 years (315,000 x 4.30) = €1,354 per month
SQUARE FOOTAGE: C. 1,050 sqft / 97.5 sqm
PREVIOUS RENT AMOUNT: €2,000
HOW OLD IS THE PROPERTY: Under 25 years approx.
BACK GARDEN ORIENTATION: West facing
BER RATING: C2
BER NUMBER: 112598594
HOW QUICKLY CAN THE EXISITNG CLIENTS MOVE: Immediately
SERVICES: Mains water and mains sewerage
HEATING SYSTEM: Natural Gas