RE/MAX Team Earley present to market a renowned business for sale. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a long-established thriving savoury business.
The unit is currently operates as Shannonside Savouries located on the outskirts of Dromod and is a long-established and thriving savoury business established in 1996 to manufacture and market speciality products - namely Boxty and potato cakes. The potato range has been highly successful, giving these traditional specialities a completely new lease of life and introducing them to an entirely new market. Due to this success, Shannonside also manufacture a comprehensive range of ready-made salads and cater for retail outlets across Ireland.
Shannonside's strong product range is supported by a refrigerated delivery service and a network of agents who distribute, market, and merchandise the range throughout Ireland.
The unit is spread over 2 floors extending to c. 111 sq. m. and externally sits on a site of approx. 0.56 acres with storage sheds at side of Approx. 750 sq. ft.
The premises comes fully equipped with inventory and is available on request.
Services in the building include the following:
- The bakery is serviced by mains electricity - single phase.
- There is a transformer on site so there is no problem with a drop in voltage. There are also two poles on site which carry 3 phase, 10KV Conductor in the event of a new business requiring 3 phase electricity.
- Own deep wall on site which provides more than adequate water supply. It has a water filtration system to meet all regulations.
- Septic tank on site to deal with waste effluent.
- Landline telephone and fax.
- Bulk gas tank (Flogas) to power the cookers and boilers.
Contact the office for more information on 0906626579