** VIEWINGS TAKING PLACE SATURDAY 17TH OCTOBER **
Call Cathal Meares on 0861409158 for viewing times
RE/MAX Professional Partners in partnership with The Munster Property Auction
FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION
Offered at bids over €72,000
RE/MAX Professional Partners present to market a 2 bedroom bungalow located in Raheenagh, Ballagh, Co. Limerick.
Extending to c. 1,776 sq. ft., the property is presented in very good condition. Living accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, open plan kitchen/dining room, utility, pantry with walk in storage area, 2 bedrooms and a newly fitted bathroom. The site offers plenty of ground to accommodate an extension, subject to the correct planning permission.
The property is certified with a G BER Certificate and heated by a solid fuel stove with back boiler which heats the radiators. Double glazed windows feature throughout. The attic insulation has been upgraded in recent times.
Externally the property sits on a c. 0.5 acre site with mature Evergreen and Ash trees lining the perimeter with a stone wall boundary to the front and gated access. The garden features manicured lawns, a concrete/gravel driveway and ideal for a keen gardener. The front of the property has a West facing aspect, enjoying sunshine both morning and evening.
Located in quiet rural area with a vibrant community with two local villages both with primary schools, shops, playground, community halls, GAA and soccer fields and modernised pubs. There is a strong tradition of hurling and camogie in the area along with a soccer club, handball, squash courts, astro turf and a wall ball facility. Traditional Irish music classes are held in the local school with a strong Comhaltas branch in the area. A recently developed Eco park offers 13 acres of walkways, wildlife ponds, swimming areas, an amphitheatre and there are hill walkways nearby linking to the Great Southern Trail.
Contact Cathal Meares of RE/MAX on 0861409158
INFO & FEATURES:
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Built in 1963
- Extends to c. 1,776 sq. ft. / 165 sq. m.
- Presented in very good condition
- G BER Certificate
- Oil fired central heating system is fitted but needs replacing
- Solid fuel stove with back boiler which heats the radiators
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Attic insulation fitted in recent times; cavity walls need insulation
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living area with modern kitchen units and kitchen island
- New bathroom fitted in the property
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- c. 0.5 acre site
- East facing aspect at the rear and West facing aspect to the front
- Mature Evergreen and Ash trees line the perimeter of the site
- Manicured lawns surround the property
- Stone wall boundary to front with gated access
- Concrete/gravel driveway with private parking space
- Ample ground for extension, subject to the correct planning permission
- 10 minutes from Newcastle West, 10 minutes from Dromcollogher, 15 minutes from Abbeyfeale, 45 minutes from Limerick, 45 minutes from Tralee, 55 minutes from Shannon Airport, 1 hour from Cork and 1 hour 30 minutes from Galway City
- Access to 3 bus routes for secondary schools
Auctioneers Comments: This property is offered for sale by unconditional auction in partnership with The Munster Property Auction. The successful bidder is required to pay a 10% deposit and contracts are signed immediately on acceptance of a bid. The buyer will be granted 28 days from the date of exchange to complete the purchase. Please note this property is subject to an undisclosed reserve price. Terms and conditions apply to this sale.
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Professional Partners nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Professional Partners has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.