RE/MAX Professional Partners present to market a superb 4-bedroom detached dormer located in Cloncallow, Ballymahon, Co. Longford.
The property is presented in immaculate condition throughout and with modern décor throughout.
Extending to c. 2,500 sq. ft., the property offers substantial living space spread over 2 floors. The ground floor is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, utility, sunroom/dining room, main bathroom and a double bedroom with en-suite. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing and 3 double bedrooms - master of which features an en-suite and walk in wardrobe. There is also an attic with access via Stira stairs.
The property is ceritified with a D1 BER Certificate, heated by oil fired central heating with a solid fuel stove and solid fuel fireplace. Double glazed windows feature throughout.
Externally the property sits on a generous c. 1 acre site with beautifully maintained gardens. Large manicured lawns sit back and front of the property with a large tarmacadam driveway providing 2 gated entrances. The garden also features an array of mature shrubs, trees and flowers and a patio area to the rear.
The property is situated only 2 minutes from Ballymahon village just off the R392 road with an array of amenities available including primary and secondary schools, supermarkets, various shops, pubs, restaurants, petrol stations, veterinary clinic and various sports facilities including the popular Center Parcs & Longford Forest only 1km away. The town is serviced by public transport buses on a daily basis and transport links include the M6 Motorway and the N55 Road to Athlone – an ideal location for anyone travelling to Athlone, Dublin, Longford, Mullingar and Roscommon.
Contact Cathal Meares of RE/MAX on 0861409158
INFO & FEATURES:
- 4 bedroom detached dormer
- Extends to c. 2,500 sq. ft.
- Presented in immaculate condition with modern decor
- Bright and spacious with well proportioned living accommodation
- D1 BER Certificate
- Oil fired central heating
- Solid fuel stove with stunning corner brick feature fireplace in the living/dining room
- Solid fuel stove with feature fireplace in the living room
- Double glazed windows
- Insulated attic
- Modern kitchen with fitted units, island and integrated appliances
- Utility kitchen fully fitted with kitchen units, sink and integrated appliances
- 4 double bedrooms – 1 on ground floor & 3 on first floor
- Master bedroom features en-suite and walk in wardrobe
- Ground floor bedroom features en-suite
- Main bathroom features a bath
- c. 1 acre excellently maintained site
- Manicured lawns front and back
- Array of mature trees, shrubs and flowers
- Patio area to the rear
- Large block built garage connected for electricity
- Stone wall boundary with 2 gated access points
- Large tarmac driveway with ample private parking
- 2 minutes from Ballymahon Town
- 1km from Center Parcs & Longford Forest
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Professional Partners nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Professional Partners has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.