FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
MOYVALLEY, BROADFORD, CO. KILDARE, W91WV32.
Bid online: https://homebid.ie/searchproperties/mpyvalley
Award winning Auctioneering Team since 2003, Team Lorraine Mulligan of RE/MAX Results Celbridge & Lucan welcomes you to this beautifully spacious 5 bedroom detached dormer style bungalow spanning to c.2,000sqft on a private c.1/3 acre site. The interior is excellently presented, and the gardens are mature and well kept. This impressive home is totally private as it is not overlooked front or back.
This is a real jewel on the current property market and enjoys close proximity to Broadford, Derrinturn, Enfield, Edenderry, Kilcock, Maynooth and Celbridge. High field Golf club is only 2 kilometres away. The M4 motorway leading to Dublin and the West is within 10 minutes drive away. This area boasts an array of fantastic sporting clubs and facilities for children.
This superb property has got to be viewed to be truly appreciated. This is such a tempting purchase! Don’t delay. Call us immediately to make an appointment. Interest is sure to be strong.
VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AS THIS PROPERTY IS UNFORGETTABLE.
PLEASE EMAIL US NOW TO ORGANIZE A VIEWING. PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS OUR COMPANY POLICY THAT ALL VIEWERS MUST HAVE PROOF OF FUNDING. [email protected]
• All curtains included in sale
• All blinds included in sale
• Selected fittings included in sale
• Property fully alarmed
• Extremely spacious bedrooms
• PVC double glazed windows
• PVC facia and soffits
• Solar Panels to heat water
• New efficient condenser boiler fitted 2020
• Outside lights
• Gorgeous private gardens
• Semi Mature apple and pear orchard
• Mature landscaping
• Very large south facing decking and patio area, perfect for entertaining
• Low maintenance tarmac drive with extensive parking
• Low maintenance pebble dash exterior
• Peaceful and private site within easy reach of all amenities
• 25 mins from Liffey Valley exit on N4. 30 mins to M50
• 5 mins from picturesque town of Enfield
• Walking distance of the Royal Canal, the famous Fureys pub and restaurant and Moyvalley hotel and golf resort
• 5 primary schools (Cadamstown, Broadford, Clonard, Longwood and Enfield) and two secondary schools (Enfield and Longwood) within 7 minutes
BUYING VS RENTING:
Based on a 90% Loan to value rate 3.15% variable:
Term Cost per thousand borrowed
20 years 5.62%
25 years 4.82%
30 years 4.30%
35 years 3.39%
So, as an example:
Purchase price: €319,950
€319,950 over 30 years (319,950 x 4.30) = €1,375 per month
SQUARE FOOTAGE: C.2,000sqft / 185sqm
BER RATING: C2
BER NUMBER: 104268990
GARDEN SIZE: C. 1/3 of an acre
SERVICES: Private well located to the right hand side of the property as you look at it. “Purflow” sewerage system located to the left of the property at the back.
HEATING SYSTEM: Oil fired central heating and solid fuel, solar panels to heat water.
SCHOOLS IN THE AREA:
Enfield National School (04695)-41949
Cadamstown National School (04695)-51308
Broadford National School (04695)-51323
Clogherinkoe School (04695)-53428
Secondary Schools – Trim, Edenderry, Longwood.
Baconstown National School (04695) 41115
Johnstownbridge Primary School (04695) 41907
Secondary schools located at
Kilcock, Trim, Longwood and Edenderry
DIRECTIONS TO GET TO THIS PROPERTY:
Travelling from Dublin on the old Dublin to Galway road (the R148) continue straight through the village of Enfield heading towards Kinnegad. Take the second turn to the left hand side. (You will see a sign for the “Moyvalley Hotel”. This property is the second on the right hand side. The “Team Lorraine Mulligan” sign will be in the garden.