RE/MAX present to market a stunning 4 bedroom detached dormer located in Park, Athenry, Co. Galway. The property comes to market in excellent condition and is ready to move in.
The deceptively large property is well laid out with bright, spacious rooms and extending to c. 1,897 sq. ft. The ground floor is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility, W.C. and bedroom with en-suite. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 3 bedrooms – 1 bedroom with en-suite, main bathroom and hotpress.
The property is certified with an impressive B3 BER Certificate heated by Oil Fired Central Heating. There is a solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room and a oil fired stove in the kitchen/living room. Double glazed windows feature throughout.
Externally, the property sits on a c. 0.57 acre site with manicured lawns, large gravel driveway which wraps around to the rear, providing ample private parking space and gated access with stone wall boundary to the front. To the rear is a c. 44 sq. ft. block built garage. This garage is connected to electricity, water and a heating supply.
This location is ideal for commuting to nearby urban centres including Galway, Athlone and Limerick as it is located a short distance from the entrance to the M6 motorway. Amenities in Athenry town include primary and secondary schools, supermarkets, various shops, pubs, restaurants, business park, medical centres, dentists, banks, creches, gym, hotel, playground, church, community park and various sports facilities including Kenny Park GAA Grounds. Rail and bus transport links are also available here.
For more information contact Brian Deely of RE/MAX on 087 9703247
Athenry: 4 minutes
M6 Motorway: 9 minutes
Tuam: 19 minutes
Loughrea: 20 minutes
Galway City: 24 minutes
Athlone: 43 minutes
Limerick: 1 hour
INFO & FEATURES:
- 4 bedroom detached dormer
- Built c. 2007
- Extends to c. 1,897 sq. ft. / 176.2 sq. m.
- Deceptively large and bright property
- Presented in excellent, walk in condition
- Stone finish on front of property
- B3 BER on BER no: 112316096
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid fuel feature fireplace and oil fired stove
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- 4 double bedrooms – 2 with en-suites
- 1x W.C., 1x main bathroom & 2x en-suites
- Main bathroom features bath with wall mounted shower
- Electric shower in ground floor en-suite
- Power shower in first floor en-suite
- Mix of timber, tile and carpet floors
- 0.57 acre well maintained site
- Block built garage to rear extending to c. 44 sq. ft.
- Garage is connected to electricity, water and heating supplies
- Manicured lawns front and back
- Large gravel driveway providing ample private parking space
- Gated access with stone wall boundary to the front
- 4 minutes from Athenry Town
- 9 minutes from access to M6 Motorway
- Close to all amenities
- Bus and train transport links available in Athenry – Galway/Dublin/Limerick
Entrance Hall: 6.13m x 2.85m
Living Room: 4.26m x 3.96m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 8.4m x 4.25m
Utility: 2.64m x 2.46m
W.C.: 2.5m x 1.48m
Bedroom 1: 3.97m x 3.38m
En-suite: 2.48m x 0.89m
Bedroom 2: 4.28m x 3.45m
En-suite: 1.95m x 1.9m
Bedroom 3: 3.98m x 3.2m
Bedroom 4: 3.98m x 3.2m
Main Bathroom: 3.05m x 2.15m
Hotpress: 1.95m x 1.95m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.