** FOR SALE BY AUCTION **
** Bids in excess of: €115,000 **
RE/MAX in partnership with Connacht Property Auction present to market a 3 bedroom detached old forge dormer located at Orchard Lodge, Carnanthomas, Craughwell, Co. Galway.
Extending to c. 1,485 sq. ft. spread over 2 floors. Ground floor accommodation is comprised of living room, kitchen, dining room, bedroom 1 and bathroom. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 2 bedrooms and bathroom.
The property is heated by Oil Fired Central Heating, a solid fuel stove in the living room and a solid fuel stove with stunning brick surround in the dining room. Double glazed windows are fitted and the property benefits from a reverse osmosis system fitted throughout the foundation. Various works have been carried out in recent years including new sash windows on the ground floor, new doors, new roof and rafters, new fiberglass insulation in the attic, new chimney, new boiler and new radiators.
The property sits on a c. 0.33 acre site with gated access, a small lawn, shrubs and mature trees. There is also 2 sheds with the property ideal for storage space. There is a large driveway with ample private parking space. A traditional lime and sandstone finish carried out of the exterior.
This charming, old styled property is situated in a tranquil, rural area and would be a wonderful opportunity for first time buyers or as a family home, ideally located just 3 minutes from Craughwell village and only 15 minutes from Galway City. Access to the M6 Motorway is in close proximity giving ease of access to many commuter towns.
Amenities in Craughwell include a post office, Garda station, furniture shop, petrol stations, pubs, restaurants, athletics track, pharmacy and hairdressers. City Link and Bus Eireann buses service with area with frequent daily buses.
Contact Brian Deely of RE/MAX or Connacht Property Auction for more information.
M6 Motorway: 12km
Galway City: 20km
INFO & FEATURES:
- 3 bedroom detached old forge dormer
- Built c. 1908
- Extends to c. 1,485 sq. ft. / 138 sq. m.
- Presented in very good condition
- Various works carried out in the last few years
- Timber ceiling beams in kitchen, living room and dining room
- E1 BER Certificate on BER No: 107541658
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- 1x solid fuel stove in living room & 1x solid fuel stove in the dining room
- Double glazed windows on first floor and new sash double glazed PVC windows on ground floor
- Reverse osmosis system fitted throughout the foundation
- New chimney fitted with new roof and rafters
- New fibreglass insulation fitted on rear roof
- New boiler and radiators fitted
- Solid pine kitchen with integrated appliances
- Ground floor bathroom features bath
- First floor bathroom features newly fitted electric shower
- 3 bedrooms – 2x doubles and 1x single
- Timber, carpet and natural flag stones flooring
- c. 0.33 acre site with 2 sheds
- Small lawn area, shrubs and mature trees
- Gated access to driveway
- Railing to front with gated access
- Traditional lime and sandstone finish on the exterior
- Large driveway with ample private parking
- Tranquil, rural area with stunning views over the countryside
- Close to all amenities in Craughwell, Athenry, Loughrea, Oranmore and Galway City
- Craughwell serviced daily by Bus Eireann and City Link buses
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.