RE/MAX present to market a 3 bedroom detached bungalow located in Gortbrack, Ower, Headford, Co. Galway.
Extending to c. 860.25 sq. ft. the property is presented in good condition and may require some modernisation. The living accommodation of the bungalow is comprised of a porch, entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility, 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
The property is certified with an E1 BER Certificate, heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and two solid fuel open fireplaces. Large double glazed PVC windows feature throughout and flood the property with natural light.
Externally the property sits on a c. 0.34 acre sloped site protecting the property from any threat of flooding. Complete with manicured lawns, patio area and an array of shrubs and mature trees offering plenty of privacy. 3 sheds offer ample storage space/workshop space. A large wraparound gravel driveway provides ample private parking space. An iron front gate provided secure access to the front.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for anyone seeking a family home close to the city, in proximity to all main routes for commuting, yet enjoying the benefits of country living. Viewing is highly recommended.
Located in the centre of Europe's largest brown trout fishing district and in the sought after area of Headford with its rural tranquillity, this property offers incredible potential as a beautiful family home with uninterrupted views of the countryside, Connemara Mountains and Lough Corrib.
Headford is a well-established town located 10 minutes from the property with a host of amenities including shops, supermarkets, pubs, restaurants, primary and secondary schools, public transport, childcare facilities and various sports facilities. The cottage is 19 minutes from Ballinrobe, 30 minutes from Claregalway, 30 minutes from Tuam and 34 minutes from Galway City.
Contact Brian Deely of RE/MAX on 087 9703247
Headford: 5 minutes
Ballinrobe: 19 minutes
Claregalway: 29 minutes
Tuam: 30 minutes
Galway City: 34 minutes
INFO & FEATURES:
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Built in 1980s
- Extends to c. 860.25 sq. ft. / 79.92 sq. m.
- Presented in good condition
- E1 BER on BER No: 113091839
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- 2x solid fuel fireplaces
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Large windows flooding property with natural light
- 3 bedrooms
- Bathroom laid out as shower room with electric shower
- 0.34 acre sloped site – no threat of flooding
- Manicured lawns with an array of shrubs and mature trees and offering plenty of privacy
- Patio area to rear
- Large wraparound gravel driveway with ample private parking space
- 3 sheds ideal for storage space/workshop
- Large iron gate to the front
- Beautiful views of Lake Corrib
- Uninterrupted views over the countryside
- 10 minutes from Headford Town
- Ideal family home close to the city yet enjoying all the benefits of country living.
- Close to all amenities including shops, schools, bus routes and commuting routes
Porch: 0.81m x 1.83m
Entrance Hall: 2.49m x 1.83m
Living Room: 4.15m x 3.66m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 3.12m x 5.68m
Utility: 0.91m x 2.13m
Inner hallway: 0.92m x 2.13m
Bedroom 1: 3.05m x 3.66m
Bedroom 2: 3.05m x 2.93m
Bedroom 3: 3.05m x 2.44m
Bathroom: 3.05m x 2.13m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.