RE/MAX present to market a 4 bedroom detached property located at 38A Westlands, Westport, Co. Mayo.
The spacious property extends to c. 1,507 sq. ft. of floor space and is spread over 2 floors. The property is presented in very good condition. Living accommodation of the ground floor is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, W.C. and garage. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 4 large bedrooms – master of which has an en-suite, main bathroom and attic. The garage could be used as additional living space subject to correct planning permission.
The property is certified with a D2 BER Certificate heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel fireplace in the living room. Double glazed windows feature throughout.
To the rear of the property is a large South facing garden with lawn, gated side access on both sides, patio area and stone wall boundary. To the front there is private parking on the tarmac driveway complete with side and front lawns.
Set on a large site within a quiet estate with minimal traffic, this would be an ideal opportunity for first time buyers, families, investors or someone looking for a holiday home in an area of pure beauty.
Situated between Westport Town and The Quays, it is a mere 8 minute drive to Westport Town, making it in close proximity to all the amenities Westport has to offer including shops, pubs, restaurants, hotels, community centre, childcare facilities, both primary and secondary schools, the Town Hall Theatre, Westport House and Croagh Patrick. The Great Western Greenway bike and pedestrian trail runs from Westport to Achill Island.
INFO & FEATURES:
- 4 bedroom detached property
- Built in 1998
- Extends to c. 1,507 sq. ft. / 140 sq. m.
- Bright and spacious property with well proportioned rooms
- Presented in very good condition
- D2 BER on BER No: 112887187
- Oil Fired Central heating
- Solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Sliding doors from kitchen/dining room to rear garden
- Garage could be used for additional living space subject to correct planning permission
- 4 large bedrooms on first floor
- 3x double and 1x single
- Master bedroom features en-suite with electric shower
- All bedrooms feature built in wardrobes
- 1x W.C., 1x main bathroom & 1x en-suite
- Main bathroom features bath with wall mounted shower
- Mix of carpet, tile, timber and linoleum floors
- South facing rear garden
- Rear garden features lawn, patio area and gated side access both sides of property
- Tarmac driveway to front providing private parking
- Side and front lawns
- Stone wall boundary around site
Entrance Hall: 5.82m x 2.098m
Living Room: 6.67m x 4.06m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 3.57m x 10.07m
W.C.: 0.98m x 2.08m
Garage: 6.91m x 2.8m
Landing: 3.6m x 1.71m
Bedroom 1 (master): 5.26m x 3.13m
En-suite: 1.93m x 1.86m
Bedroom 2: 4.04m x 2.47m
Bedroom 3: 3.2m x 3m
Bedroom 4: 3.41m x 2.52mp
Main Bathroom: 2.69m x 2.08m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.