RE/MAX present to market a superb 3/4 bedroom semi-detached property located at 289 Tirellan Heights, Headford Road, Galway.
No. 289 sits on an elevated site in a quiet cul-de-sac. Extending to c. 1,055 sq. ft., the property is presented in excellent condition with living accommodation spread over 2 floors. Ground floor accommodation is comprised of a porch, entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, formal dining room/ bedroom 4, W.C. and rear porch. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 3 bedrooms, main bathroom and hotpress.
The property is heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel fireplace with back boiler in the living room. The attic has been reinsulated and double glazed windows feature throughout.
To the rear is an extra large, excellently maintained southerly facing garden. The garden features manicured lawns, mature trees, shrubs, flowers, a block built shed and wide gated side access. Space to the side and rear provides ample room for extension (subject to attaining the relevant planning permissions). To the front is a tarmac driveway with private parking for 2-3 cars.
Tirellan Heights is an established neighbourhood. Properties here are an attractive investment or owner occupier residences due to their location within walking distance of NUIG, Tirellan Heights National School, Tesco Express, Menlo Park Hotel, Dunnes Stores and Galway Shopping Centre. It is only a short drive/bus journey to the city centre, GMIT, UCHG. Tirellan Heights is serviced every few minutes by the 407 city bus, with the bus stop only a mere 150m from the front door.
Contact Fergal Hynes of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
INFO & FEATURES:
- 3 bedroom (optional 4 bedroom) semi detached property
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Elevated site
- Built in c. 1982 by O’Malley Construction
- Extends to c. 1,055 sq. ft. / 98 sq. m.
- Presented in excellent condition
- BER D1 on BER number 101396695
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid fuel fireplace with back boiler in the living room
- Attic reinsulated in recent years
- Double glazed windows with solid teak window frames
- Double door entrance front and back
- Bay window in living room
- Formal dining room or optional 4th bedroom on ground floor
- 3x well-proportioned bedrooms on the first floor
- 1x main bathroom and 1x ground floor W.C.
- Main bathroom features bath with wall mounted shower
- Mix of carpet, laminate, linoleum and tiled flooring
- South/South Easterly facing rear garden
- Excellently maintained garden with lawns, mature trees and shrubs
- Block built shed/boiler house to rear
- Wide gated side access, potential for extension subject to planning permission
- Tarmac driveway to front with private parking for 2-3 cars
- Additional on street parking available
- Established area close to all amenities
- Opportunity for an excellent owner occupier home or investment property in a sought after location
- Walking distance to NUIG, Tirellan Heights National School, Terryland Retail Park and Galway Shopping Centre. Shops include Tesco, Dunnes Stores, Aldi, IMC Cinema and more
- Short drive to GMIT, UCHG and various business parks
- Serviced by the 407 Bus Eireann city buses which runs frequently throughout the day
- Bus stop is a mere 150m from the front door
Front Porch: 0.47m x 0.97m
Entrance Hall: 4.28m x 2m
Living Room: 4.7m x 3.5m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 3.6m x 2.8m
Formal Dining Room/Optional bedroom 4: 3.7m x 2.7m
W.C.: 1.5m x 0.9m
Rear Porch: 0.96m x 1.02m
Landing:3.98m x 1.98m
Bedroom 1: 3.59m x 3.54m
Bedroom 2: 4.16m x 3.55m
Bedroom 3: 2.55m x 2.49m
Main Bathroom: 1.65m x 2.57m
Hotpress: 0.88m x 0.98m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.