RE/MAX present to market a 4 bedroom semi-detached property located at 20 River Oaks, Claregalway, Co. Galway, a quiet cul-de-sac situated in the centre of Claregalway Village.
The property is presented in excellent condition having been recently upgraded throughout including new carpets. Extending to c. 1,108 sq. ft. living accommodation is spread over 2 floors. Ground floor accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility and W.C. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, hotpress, 4 bedrooms – master of which features an en-suite and the main bathroom.
The property is heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room. Double glazed PVC windows feature throughout.
To the rear of the property is well maintained garden with gated side access, lawn, patio area and large detached block built shed. The block built shed is wired for electricity and features a roller door entrance to the side of the property and a separate entrance at the rear. There is a large tarmac driveway to the front and side offering ample private parking. Additional on street parking is also available.
This would be a wonderful opportunity for first time buyers, as a family home with a larger green area to the front or as an investment property due to its central location in Claregalway village.
River Oaks is a well maintained, established estate in the centre of Claregalway village with a great family friendly atmosphere throughout. The property is situated in a quiet, cul-de-sac and benefits from a large communal green area to the front. Claregalway is a thriving village with an expanding population and ample amenities. Located just 20 minutes from Galway City and 15 minutes from access to the M6/M18/M17 Motorways, it is a popular choice for families, first time buyers and city workers alike. Amenities in Claregalway include primary and secondary schools, shops, supermarkets, pubs, restaurants, cafés, hotels, leisure club, pharmacies, petrol stations, banks, post office, church, florists, dry cleaners, various sports facilities and excellent public transport links.
An extensive list of the property's features can be found below. Viewing is highly recommended and guaranteed not to disappoint.
INFO & FEATURES:
- 4 bedroom semi-detached property
- Built c. 2000
- Presented in excellent, move in condition
- Well maintained by the current owners and recently upgraded
- Extends to c. 1,108 sq. ft. / 103 sq. m.
- C3 BER on BER No: 112953922
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room
- Double glazed PVC windows throughout
- Architrave coving in entrance hall & living room
- Modern fitted kitchen units with integrated fridge/freezer
- Utility features built in storage units, sink and integrated oven and hob
- Access from utility to rear garden
- Sliding doors from dining area to rear garden
- 1x downstairs W.C., 1x en-suite and 1x main bathroom
- 2x double bedrooms and 2x single bedrooms on first floor
- All bedroom feature built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom features en-suite with power shower
- Main bathroom features bath with wall mounted electric shower
- Mix of tile and new carpet flooring
- Well maintained rear garden with gated side access, lawn, patio area
- Large detached block built shed with roller door access at the side of property and separate door entrance to rear of property
- Large tarmac driveway to front and side with ample private parking
- Additional on street parking also available
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with large, communal green area
- Well maintained estate with excellent family friendly atmosphere
- Situated in the centre of Claregalway village within walking distance of all amenities
- Amenities include supermarkets, schools, public transport, hotel, pubs, restaurants, chemists, hairdressers, leisure club, florists, petrol stations and dry cleaners.
- Buses run hourly throughout the day – Burkes Bus & Bus Eireann services
- 20 minutes from Galway City
Entrance Hall: 4.8m x 1.7m
Living Room: 4.7m x 3.7m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 3.6m x 5.6m
Utility: 1.6m x 0.9m
W.C.: 1.6m x 0.9m
Landing: 3.2m x 1.1m
Bedroom 1 (master): 3.2m x 3m
En-suite: 0.8m x 2.6m
Bedroom 2: 2.8m x 2.3m
Bedroom 3: 2.5m x 3.2m
Bedroom 4: 2.4m x 2.5m
Main Bathroom: 2.2m x 1.8m
Hotpress: 0.7m x 1.3m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.