RE/MAX proudly present to market a 3 bedroom townhouse located at 12 Cuirt Eanna, The Long Walk, Galway City. The townhouse is tucked away in a landscaped courtyard setting and benefits from a secure car park space.
Cuirt Eanna is an excellently maintained development boasting an enviable city centre location with access from both the Long Walk and the Docks. Situated adjacent to the Spanish Arch, the property is a stones throw from The Claddagh and a short stroll from Salthill Village and Promeande.
Presented in excellent condition, the townhouse extends to c. 930 sq. ft. spread over 3 floors. Ground floor accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall and open plan kitchen/living room. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 2 bedrooms and main bathroom. The second floor consists of a landing and a spacious master bedroom with en-suite.
The property is certified with an impressive C3 BER Certificate and heated by electric storage heaters. Double glazed windows feature throughout.
This property would prove to be an excellent owner occupier residence, holiday home or a gilt-edged investment in the heart of Galway City Centre.
The apartment’s desirable location is just a stone's throw from the cobbled streets of the city with its shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, hotels and public transport. Some of Galway City's famous landmarks in close proximity include NUIG, Palas cinema, Galway museum, The Latin Quarter, West End, The Spanish Arch, River Corrib and Galway Cathedral.
Contact Martin Healy of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
INFO & FEATURES:
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Located in the excellent development of Cuirt Eanna
- Within a stones throw of all amenities Galway city has to offer
- Presented in excellent condition
- Contents included with the sale
- Living accommodation spread over 3 floors
- Extends to c. 930 sq. ft. / 86.4 sq. m.
- C3 BER Certificate on BER No: 109996975
- Electric storage heaters
- Double glazed windows
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Modern kitchen units, granite worktop and integrated appliances
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom features en-suite
- Main bathroom features shower
- Mix of tile, timber and carpet floors
- 1 secure parking space with property
- 1 minute from city bus stops
- 5 minute walk from Eyre Square – main bus and railway stations
- Ideal city centre home, holiday home or gilt edged investment property
- Short stroll from Salthill village and Promenade
Entrance Hall: 6.57m x 0.95m
Kitchen/Living Room: 6.57m x 3.32m
Landing: 0.88m x 3.23m
Bedroom 1: 4.05m x 2.09m
Bedroom 2: 3.14m x 2.17m
Bathroom: 2.21m x 2.4m
Landing: 1.43m x 0.94m
Bedroom 3 (master): 4.05m x 4.36m
En-suite: 2.22m x 2.4m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.