RE/MAX present to market a wonderful 2 bedroom house located in Tur Uisce, Doughiska, Galway.
Built c. 2002, no. 159 is an owner occupier residence presented in immaculate, showhouse condition. The property extends to c. 792 sq. ft. and is spread over two floors. Ground floor accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, kitchen/dining room, living room and W.C. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 2 generous sized double bedrooms - master of which features an en-suite, a main bathroom and hotpress. There is also a partially floored attic accessed via a convenient pull down ladder. A high pitched roof in the attic provides for ample standing height.
Features include beautiful Russian oak and cottage maple hard wood floors; an impressive C3 BER certificate with gas central heating/feature gas fire place and double glazed PVC windows. The property is also hard wired for an alarm system (see below for a full list of features).
To the rear of the property is a stunning low maintenance garden with patio and gated rear access. Well maintained shrubs and a centre piece apple tree feature in this wonderful garden. Ample parking is provided for in the cul-de-sac to the front of the property.
Tur Uisce is a quiet, attractive estate with a mix of semi-detached houses, terraced houses and apartments. It is a well maintained, sought after estate a stones throw from all the amenities including Merlin Woods primary & secondary school, football & astroturf pitches, basketball & tennis courts, skatepark, Briarhill shopping centre, Dunnes, Lidl and Centra supermarkets, pharmacy, pub, restaurant, community centre, church and main city centre bus route. The property is also located in close proximity to major businesses including Boston Scientific, Medtronic and Hewlett Packard.
Contact Fergal Hynes of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
INFO & FEATURES:
- Built in 2002 by McInerney Construction.
- 2 bedroom mid terrace property
- Extends to c. 792 sq. ft. / 73.6 sq. m.
- Presented in immaculate, showhouse condition
- Management Company: Winters Property Management
- Management fees for 2018/2019 just €314.23 (already paid up until August 31st 2019)
- Hard wired for alarm system
- 2 generous sized double bedrooms
- Master bedroom features en-suite
- C3 BER Certificate
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Gas fired feature fireplace in the living room
- Double glazed PVC windows throughout
- Original wall and attic insulation from 2002
- 1x downstairs W.C. 1x main bathroom & 1x en-suite
- Main bathroom features mains powered shower
- En-suite feature electric shower
- Floored attic with access via convenient pull down ladder
- High pitched roof in attic with ample standing height
- Mix of Russian oak, cottage maple hard wood, tile and carpet flooring
- Access from living room to rear garden
- Low maintenance rear garden with patio and array of shrubs and centre piece apple tree
- Gated rear access to the garden
- Communal parking to front
- Walking distance to all amenities in Doughiska
- Serviced by the 409 Bus Eireann bus which runs frequently throughout the day
- 8 minutes from Galway City
- 2 minutes from access to M6 Motorway
Entrance Hall: 5.48m x 2.01m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.26m x 2.59m
Living Room: 3.93m x 3.9m
W.C.: 1.45m x 0.85m
Landing: 3.59m x 1.97m
Bedroom 1 (master): 2.52m x 3.99m
En-suite: 1.79m x 1.79m
Bedroom 2: 2.44m x 3.91m
Main Bathroom: 1.64m x 1.78m
Hotpress: 1.17m x 0.35m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.