RE/MAX present to market a superb and fully remodelled 4 bedroom terraced property located on the Monivea Road, Ballybrit, Galway.
“Amber Cottage” has a contemporary design and is finished to the highest of standards. It is a deceptively large property, having been extended in recent years to c. 1,450 sq. ft. Living accommodation on the ground floor is comprised of an entrance porch, kitchen/dining room spilling into an open plan living area, shower room and bedroom 1/office/playroom. Proceeding to the first floor is a sky lit landing, 3 large bedrooms, a main bathroom and hot-press. Highlighting features of this house include an open plan layout, German kitchen with island & breakfast bar, oversized sliding doors, double Jacuzzi bath, suspended stairs, waterfall shower and under floor heating (full list of features below).
The property is certified with an impressive C2 BER, heated by under floor heating (ground floor) and efficient electric radiators. The cavity walls have been pumped and newly fitted double glazed windows and doors feature throughout.
A large oversized sliding door leads to a low maintenance rear garden area with a South/South East facing aspect. A large green area and additional parking can be found behind the property, with direct access from the rear garden. To the front is a raised decking area and manicured lawns. The property is not overlooked front and back.
An array of amenities are in close proximity, including shops, pubs, restaurants, schools, creches, McGreals local shop, GMIT, Parkmore, Galway Clinic, Bon Secours Hospital, Clayton Hotel, Ballybrit Business Park, Briarhill Shopping Centre, Lidl, Iceland and numerous other business parks. The road is serviced by the 401 Bus Eireann bus which runs every few minutes throughout the day. It is 5 minutes from the M6 Galway to Dublin Motorway and 10 minutes to Galway city centre.
Contact Fergal Hynes of RE/MAX to view this spectacular property on 091 330 300.
Use Eircode H91 C4EY to reach “Amber Cottage”.
INFO & FEATURES:
- 4 bedroom terraced property
- Fully remodelled and extended.
- Presented in excellent, showhouse condition
- Modern and contemporary décor throughout
- Extends to c. 1,450 sq. ft. / 134 sq. m.
- C2 BER certificate on BER No: 111092763
- Electric under floor heating on ground floor
- Efficient electric radiators throughout
- Cavity walls have been pumped
- New double glazed windows fitted throughout
- Open plan living layout on ground floor
- Stunning German kitchen with island, breakfast bar and integrated appliances
- Sweepovac floor hoover
- Oversized sliding door from living area to rear garden
- Bright property, with windows front and back
- Fully tiled, floor to ceiling bathrooms
- Ground floor shower room features rainfall shower
- Main bathroom features double jacuzzi bath & shower head
- Heated towel rails in both bathrooms
- Recessed lighting
- Suspended staircase
- Skylights on first floor landing/hallway
- Integrated shelving unit/bookcase in landing
- 3 large well-proportioned bedrooms on first floor
- Newly fitted immersion tank
- High quality laminate and tiled flooring
- Low maintenance rear garden with green area & additional parking behind
- South/South East facing aspect
- Raised decking area and manicured lawn to front
- Feature front door
- Walking distance to industrial parks - a host to major companies including Boston Scientific, Hewlett Packard & Medtronic among others
- Walking distance to Briarhill Shopping Centre and bus stops to city centre
- 401 Bus Eireann bus runs approximately every 20 minutes daily
Entrance Porch: 1.82m x 2.04m
Kitchen/Dining area: 3.85m x 4.78m
Living Room: 6.07m x 4.95m
Shower room: 2.81m x 1.88m
Bedroom 1/Office: 3.85m x 2.24m
Landing: 1.2m x 4.94m
Bedroom 2 (Master, Rear): 4.88m x 4.82m
Bedroom 3 (Front Left): 3.87m x 3.56m
Bedroom 4 (Front Right): 3.87m x 3.57m
Main bathroom: 2.84m x 1.91m
Hotpress: 0.91m x 0.97m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.