RE/MAX present to market a 3/4 bedroom semi-detached property located in the sought after area of Hazel Park, Newcastle, Galway. No. 48 overlooks a large and excellently maintained green area and would prove an excellent gilt edged investment or superb owner occupier residence.
Extending to c. 1,025 sq. ft. the property is presented in very good condition. Living accommodation is spread over 2 floors with ground floor accommodation comprising of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining room/4th bedroom and W.C. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 3 bedrooms, main bathroom and hotpress.
The property is certified with a D1 BER Certificate, heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel fireplace in the living room. The attic has been reinsulated, in addition the cavity walls pumped in recent years and double glazed windows feature throughout.
The rear of the property benefits from a South Westerly aspect and features a manicured lawn, block built shed and gated side access. To the front is a covered tarmac driveway with private parking for 2 cars and a manicured lawn.
Newcastle is an established area of Galway City and one of the most sought after areas, close to the majority of amenities on offer in Galway. Located within walking distance from NUIG, University College Hospital Galway (UCHG), Westside Shopping Centre and Galway city centre. The property is located on an excellent bus and transport network system, serviced by the Bus Eireann 404 service which runs frequently throughout the day.
Contact Fergal Hynes of RE/MAX on 091 330 300.
INFO & FEATURES:
- 3/4 bedroom semi-detached house
- Built in 1975 by O'Malley Construction
- Located in the sought after area of Newcastle
- No management fees apply in this estate
- Overlooking a large, well maintained green area
- Extends to c. 1,025 sq. ft. / 95 sq. m.
- Presented in very good condition
- D1 BER Certificate on BER No: 101459774
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid fuel fireplace in the living room
- Attic has been reinsulated and cavity walls pumped in recent years
- Double glazed windows and doors feature throughout
- Kitchen features modern, fitted units and breakfast bar
- Downstairs dining room with option for use as 4th bedroom
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms on first floor
- Main bathroom features standalone electric shower
- Property wired for an alarm system (currently not in use)
- Mix of tile, laminate, semi-solid and carpet flooring
- South Westerly facing aspect to rear
- Manicured lawn, block built shed and gated side access
- Covered tarmac driveway to the front and manicured lawn
- Private parking for 2 cars
- Additional on street parking also available
- Serviced by the 404 Bus Eireann city bus which runs frequently throughout the day
- 900m to UCHG
- 1.2km to Westside Shopping Centre
- 1.3km to NUIG
- 2.5km to Eyre Square
Entrance Hall: 4.69m x 1.99m
Living Room: 4.59m x 3.49m
Kitchen: 3.67m x 2.78m
Dining Room/4th bedroom: 3.68m x 2.69m
W.C.: 1.51m x 0.9m
Landing: 3.9m x 1.94m
Bedroom 1: 4.12m x 2.89m
Bedroom 2: 2.62m x 2.6m
Bedroom 3: 3.54m x 3.55m
Main Bathroom: 1.65m x 2.16m
Hotpress: 0.9m x 0.9m
Block built shed: 2.5m x 1.57m
Covered drive: 3.49m x 4.09m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.