** OPEN VIEWING – SATURDAY 16TH FEBRUARY 11 – 11.30am **
** OPEN VIEWING – SATURDAY 23rd FEBRUARY 11 – 11.30am **
RE/MAX present to market a 3 bedroom semi-detached property located in The Meadows, Ballybrit, Galway.
Extending to c. 1,195 sq. ft. the property is presented in excellent condition. Ground floor accommodation is comprised of a porch, entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, sunroom extension, utility and W.C. proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 3 bedrooms and main bathroom.
The property is certified with a D1 BER Certificate heated by Oil Fired Central Heating with a solid fuel feature fireplace with back boiler in the living room and an electric insert stove in the sunroom/extension. Double glazed windows feature throughout.
To the rear is a patio area, a block built shed and gated side access. There is private parking for 2 cars to the front.
The Meadows is a family friendly estate that is quiet and well maintained. An array of amenities are in close proximity including shops, pubs, restaurants, schools, creches, GMIT, Galway Clinic, Clayton Hotel, Ballybrit Business Park and Briarhill Shopping Centre. The estate is serviced by 401 Bus Eireann bus which runs frequently throughout the day. It is 2 minutes from the M6 Galway to Dublin Motorway and 10 minutes to Galway City.
Contact Martin Healy of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
INFO & FEATURES:
- 3 bedroom semi-detached property
- Built in 1991
- Located in the sought after estate of The Meadows
- Quiet and well maintained estate with family friendly atmosphere
- Presented in excellent condition
- Sunroom extension off the kitchen/dining room
- Extends to c. 1,195 sq. ft. / 111.17 sq. m.
- D1 BER Certificate
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid fuel feature fireplace with back boiler in living room
- Electric insert stove in sunroom extension
- Double glazed windows and solid timber doors
- Hard wired for alarm
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- 1x. W.C. & 1x main bathroom
- Bath with wall mounted shower in main bathroom
- Mix of solid timber and carpet floors
- Patio area and block built shed to rear
- Gated side access
- South facing aspect to front
- Tarmac driveway to front with private parking for 2 cars
- Excellent for first time buyers, families or investors alike
- Well maintained estate with wonderful family friendly atmosphere
- Close proximity to all amenities including shops, schools, GMIT
- 8 minutes from Galway City
- Walking distance to various industrial parks including Boston Scientific, Briarhill Shopping Centre and Clayton Hotel
- Drive short to GMIT, NUIG, UCHG, Bon Secours Hospital and Oranmore
- 401 Bus Eireann bus runs frequently throughout the day
Porch: 0.45m x 2.34m
Entrance Hall: 4.45m x 1.77m
Living Room: 3.68m x 4.9m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 3.28m x 5.59m
Sunroom/Extension: 4.13m x 3.41m
Utility: 3.31m x 1.76m
Landing: 3.17m x 2.18m
Bedroom 1: 3.6m x 3.36m
Bedroom 2: 4.78m x 3.35m
Bedroom 3: 2.6m x 2.38m
Main Bathroom: 1.67m x 2.19m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.