RE/MAX present to market a 3 bedroom semi-detached property located in Attigara, Portumna, Co. Galway. The property is located just 0.5km from Portumna Town.
Sitting on a 0.37 acre site, the property extends to c. 1,020 sq. ft. and is in good condition but in need of modernisation. Living accommodation is spread over 2 floors with the ground floor comprising of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining area, bathroom and bedroom. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing and 2 bedrooms.
The property is certified with an E1 BER Certificate with Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel stove in the living room. Double glazed PVC windows feature throughout.
Externally there is a yard to the rear with 2 sheds, lawn, shrubs and matures trees. There is also potential to develop a garden to the rear or to extend the property subject to the correct planning permissions.
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a property suitable as a family home, country getaway or as a fisherman's paradise. You can enjoy the beauty of the nearby amenities and attractions available in Portumna.
Portumna is a market town located in South East Galway linked by a bridge to Tipperary. There are ample amenities in the town including schools, supermarkets, pubs, restaurants, chemists, playground, GAA, soccer, tennis and rugby facilities, golf club and creches. Other attractions in the area include Portumna Heritage Trail, Forrest Park, Portumna Castle and Gardens and the area is a popular spot for angling, fishing, boating and cycling.
Contact Brian Deely of RE/MAX Galway on 091 330 300.
Galway City: 70km
INFO & FEATURES:
- 3 bedroom semi-detached property.
- Masonry build.
- Located just 0.5km from Portumna Town.
- In good condition but in need of modernisation.
- Extends to c. 1,020 sq. ft. / 94.7 sq. m.
- Bright property.
- E1 BER certificate on BER No: 109045096
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Solid fuel stove in the living room.
- Double glazed PVC windows.
- Bedrooms feature fireplaces which are not in use.
- Bathroom features bath and wall mounted electric shower.
- Hot-press on first floor.
- Mix of tile, timber and carpet flooring.
- Paved area to the rear of the property.
- Garden to the front and side of the property.
- Potential to extend property subject to planning permission or develop garden to the rear.
- Stone wall to front and driveway to side of property with ample parking space.
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers, families or as a country getaway.
- 0.5km from Portumna Town.
- Ample amenities in close proximity including schools, supermarkets, retail shops, pubs, restaurants, hairdressers, chemists, playground, various sports facilities and golf club.
- Popular area for angling, fishing, boating and cycling.
Entrance Hall: 1.45m x 1.86m
Living Room: 3.85m x 3.6m
Kitchen/Dining Area: 3.7m x 4.2m
Bathroom: 2.2m x 1.7m
Bedroom 1: 3.9m x 2.3m
Landing: 1m x 1.7m
Bedroom 2: 3.9m x 3.7m
Bedroom 3: 3.9m x 2.5m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.