RE/MAX present to market a superb 3 bedroom semi-detached house located in a quiet cul-de-sac at Knocknacarra Park, Knocknacarra, Galway.
No. 59 is an owner occupier residence presented in immaculate, walk in condition. Extending to c. 1,216 sq. ft., living accommodation on the ground floor is comprised of a porch, bright entrance hall, spacious living room, contemporary open plan kitchen/dining room and downstairs W.C. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 3 bedrooms (two large sized and one with newly fitted corner shower & wash hand basin), a main bathroom, hot press and attic access via a large Stira folding stairs.
Entering the garden via the side door of the house, you are greeted with a covered "lean-to" style amenity area with seating area, storage compartments, clothes line, and gated side access. To the rear is a beautiful landscaped garden complete with patio area, vegetable & planter box, block built shed/boiler house and manicured flower beds. This low maintenance garden is an evening sun trap, ideal for outdoor dining and entertainment. To the front is a large tarmac driveway with private off street parking for 2-3 cars.
The property is certified with a D1 BER Certificate, heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel fireplace complete with cast iron De Vielle fire door and back boiler. New flooring laid on the ground and first floor benefit from upgraded insulation. Double glazed windows feature throughout.
Main features of this wonderful home include a modernised kitchen/dining room, open plan in style and complete with breakfast bar, smart storage and additional electric/USB sockets; upgraded Krone high quality laminate floors; ceramic tiling, fitted alarm system, solid fuel fireplace with back boiler and De Vielle cast iron fire door; an Aquabion water treatment system; an indoor/outdoor amenity area positioned to the side of the property; a manicured low maintenance rear garden with evening sun trap; large tarmacadam driveway; and a second to none location in a cul-de-sac of an established and predominantly owner occupied road.
Knocknacarra Park estate lies in the heart of "Old Knocknacarra" and only a walk away from amenities in the area, including: bus routes, pubs, restaurants, fitness centre, supermarkets (Aldi, Joyces and Dunnes Stores). It is also a walk away from primary/secondary schools, Knocknacarra community centre, Cappagh Park, Knocknacarra Church, Silverstrand Beach and Salthill Promenade. Knocknacarra Park and McGrath's football pitch are literally a 2 minute walk away.
Contact Fergal Hynes of RE/MAX to view this splendid house on 091 330 300
INFO & FEATURES:
- 3 bedroom/ 2 1/2 bath semi-detached house
- Built in the late 1980s by Inchagoill Construction
- Quiet, established cul-de-sac
- Located on a predominantly owner occupied road
- Extends to c. 1,216 sq. ft. / 113 sq. m.
- Spread over 2 floors
- Contemporary décor
- Excellently maintained and modernised by the current owners
- D1 BER Certificate on BER No: 112591656
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid fuel fireplace with cast iron De Vielle fire door and back boiler
- Upgraded under floor insulation
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Property fitted with sensor alarm system
- Upgraded kitchen with modern fitted units, integrated appliances and breakfast bar
- Aquabion water treatment system
- 2x large double bedrooms (one with the convenience of a corner shower and wash hand basin)
- 1x single bedroom/office
- 2 x thermostatic pump showers
- Mix of high quality "Krone original" laminate and ceramic tile flooring
- Attic with access via a large Stira folding stairs
- Stunning, low maintenance rear garden featuring patio area, vegetable & planter box, block built shed/boiler house, manicured flower beds and evening sun trap
- Covered "lean-to" style amenity area smartly positioned at the side of the property, complete with seating area, storage compartments, clothes line and gated side access
- Large tarmac driveway to the front with South West facing aspect and private parking space for 2-3 cars
- Walking distance to all major amenities in Knocknacarra and Salthill including: primary & secondary schools, bus stops, beaches, supermarkets, parks, walkways, fitness centres, bars and restaurants
Porch: 2.7m x 0.8m
Entrance Hall: 4.79m x 1.97m
Living Room: 5.53m x 3.95m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 3.61m x 6.07m
W.C.: 1.73m x 0.76m
Landing: 3.57m x 2.02m
Bedroom 1: 4.06m x 3.93m
Bedroom 2: 4.33m x 3.92m
Bedroom 3/Office: 2.66m x 2.57m
Main Bathroom: 2.06m x 2.13m
Hot Press: 1.45m x 0.79m
Block built shed: 2.53m x 1.69m
Covered side area: 8.95m x 2.58m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.