RE/MAX present to market a wonderful 4/5 bedroom semi-detached property located at 61 Carrigeen, Knocknacarra, Galway.
Carrigeen is a well established, family friendly estate built in the mid to late 90s. No. 61 is of masonry cavity wall construction and is well positioned in the estate overlooking a green area.
Extending to circa 1,400 sq. ft, the property is presented in very good condition. Living accommodation on the ground floor comprises of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility, W.C. and converted garage for use as a 5th bedroom (with en-suite)/playroom/office accessed via the main hallway or through a separate door at the front of the house. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, hotpress, main bathroom and 4 good sized bedrooms - master of which features an en-suite.
No. 61 is rated with a C3 BER, heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel feature fireplace (with back boiler) in the living room. The cavity walls have been pumped and attic reinsulated in recent years. The boiler burner was also upgraded in 2018. Double glazed windows and doors feature throughout the house.
To the rear is a private garden with manicured lawn and mature shrubs. There is gated side access and private parking to the front for two cars, with additional on-street parking available in the estate.
In terms of location, this property has all that one would require and is ideally located within walking distance of the new Colaiste na Coiribe secondary school, Gaelscoil Mhic Amhlaigh primary school (also new) and Knocknacarra National School. In addition it is conveniently located just moments from Clybaun Hotel, NRG Health & Fitness, Tom Sheridans bar & restaurant, Dunnes, Aldi & Joyce's supermarkets, Salthill promenade, parks, walkways, beaches, pitches/atroturf pitches and the local Knocknacarra community centre. Galway City Centre, NUIG & UCHG are just a few minutes drive away. The City Direct bus stops directly in front of the estate, while the Bus Eireann stop is a short walk from the estate.
This would be an attractive family home or ideal investment property. Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
Contact Fergal Hynes of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
INFO & FEATURES:
- 4/5 bedroom semi-detached property
- Built c. 1996
- Masonry build cavity wall construction
- Converted garage with separate entrance
- Optional 5th bedroom (with en-suite)/office/playroom
- Presented in very good condition
- Extends to c. 1,400 sq. ft. / 130 sq. m.
- C3 BER on BER number 111828950
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room with back boiler
- Attic reinsulated and cavity walls pumped c. 2014
- Boiler burner upgraded in 2018
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout
- French doors from living room to kitchen/dining room
- Sliding doors from kitchen/dining room to rear garden
- Separate back door from utility to rear garden
- 3x good sized double bedrooms and 2x single bedrooms
- 1x W.C., 1x en-suite and 1x main bathroom
- 2 electric showers
- Mix of solid wood, pinewood, carpet, tile and linoleum flooring
- Private rear garden with manicured lawn and shrubs
- Gated side access
- Outdoor tap
- Private parking to front on tarmac driveway
- Additional on street parking available
- Southerly facing aspect to front
- Mature trees and shrubs front & back
- Overlooks large green area
- Well established, family friendly estate
- Walking distance to amenities in Knocknacarra
- Walking distance to primary and secondary schools
- Clybaun Hotel/NRG health & fitness 1 minute walk away
- City Direct buses stop on road directly in front of the estate
- Bus Eireann bus stop is just a short walk away
Entrance Hall: 6.53m x 2.2m
Living Room: 5.21m x 3.85m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 3.54m x 5.75m
W.C.: 1.9m x 0.76m
Utility: 3.53m x 2.39m
Converted garage/5th bedroom: 5.09m x 2.4m
Landing: 3.72m x 2.94m
Bedroom 1 (master): 3.48m x 3.46m
En-suite: 2.15m x 1.91m
Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 2.19m
Bedroom 3: 3.73m x 2.71m
Bedroom 4: 2.58m x 2.94m
Main Bathroom: 2.09m x 1.86m
Hotpress: 1.48m x 0.7m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.