RE/MAX present to market a wonderful 3/4 bedroom semi-detached property located at 223 Castlelawn Heights, Headford Road, Galway.
Extending to c. 1,023 sq. ft. the property is presented in very good condition with living accommodation spread over 2 floors. Ground floor accommodation is comprised of a porch, entrance hall, living room, W.C., kitchen and dining room/4th bedroom. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 3 good sized bedrooms, main bathroom and hotpress.
The property is heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel fireplace with back boiler in the living room.
The front of the property has a South Westerly aspect, the rear garden a North Easterly aspect with lawn area and block built shed. To the front is a tarmac drive with private off-street parking. A large green area is located to the right of the property.
Castlelawn Heights is an established neighbourhood. Properties here are an attractive investment or owner occupier residences as they are located within walking distance of NUIG, Tirellan Heights National School, Tesco Express, Menlo Park Hotel, Dunnes Stores and Galway Shopping Centre. It is only a short drive/bus journey to the city centre, GMIT, UCHG. Castlelawn Heights is serviced every few minutes by the 407 city bus, with the bus stop only a mere 210m from the front door.
Contact Fergal Hynes of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
INFO & FEATURES:
- 3 bedroom (optional 4 bedroom) semi detached property
- Built c. 1980 by O'Malley Construction
- Extends to c. 1,023 sq. ft. / 95 sq. m.
- Presented in very good condition
- F BER on BER No: 112469168
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid fuel feature fireplace with back boiler in the living room
- Dining room or optional 4th bedroom on ground floor
- 1x main bathroom and 1x W.C.
- Main bathroom features bath with wall mounted electric shower
- Mix of carpet and linoleum floors
- South West facing aspect to front
- Private rear garden with North East facing aspect
- Lawn and block built shed to rear
- Wide gated side access
- Fully tarmaced driveway with private off-street parking
- Additional on street parking also available in the estate
- Large green area to the right of the property
- Established area close to all amenities
- Opportunity for an excellent owner occupier home or investment property in a sought after location
- Walking distance to NUIG, Tirellan Heights National School, Terryland Retail Park and Galway Shopping Centre. Shops include Tesco, Dunnes Stores, IMC Cinema and more
- Short drive to GMIT, NUIG, UCHG and various business parks
- Serviced by the 407 Bus Eireann city buses which runs frequently throughout the day
- Bus stop is a mere 210m from the front door
Porch: 0.62m x 0.95m
Entrance Hall: 4.31m x 2m
Living Room: 4.73m x 3.49m
W.C.: 1.46m x 0.9m
Kitchen: 3.56m x 2.81
Dining Room/4th bedroom: 3.57m x 2.68m
Landing: 3.87m x 1.94m
Bedroom 1: 4.14m x 3.01m
Bedroom 2: 2.66m x 2.51m
Bedroom 3: 3.63m x 3.57m
Main Bathroom: 1.66m x 2.27m
Hotpress: 0.89m x 0.98m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.