RE/MAX present to market a 3 bed semi-detached house located in the well-established neighbourhood of Shantalla, Galway. No. 2 Coleman's Road is ideally positioned on a fantastic large corner site.
Extending to c.979 sq. ft. living accommodation is spread over 2 floors. Ground floor accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, dining/family room, kitchen and storage can be found underneath the stairs. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 3 bedrooms and main bathroom.
To the rear is a patio area and large shed, ideal for storage use or as a workshop. To the front is a manicured lawn with gated pathway entrance and separate driveway access offering ample private parking space.
Shantalla is a one of Galway's original, well established estates, close to the majority of amenities on offer in Galway city. The City centre is less than 10 mins walk away however if you prefer to take the bus, the 402 and 414 buses stop on the road to the front of the property. University College Hospital, Galway is directly across the road, National University of Ireland Galway is just a 5 minute walk and supermarkets Aldi and Dunnes just a 5 minute walk away.
Properties like this are rare to come on the market. No.2 Coleman's Road would make a magnificent home for someone subject to improvements. Viewing is highly recommended. More information is available by calling RE/MAX on 091 330 300.
INFO & FEATURES:
- 3 bedroom semi-detached property on corner site.
- Extends to approx. 979 sq. ft. / 91 sq. m.
- Positioned on large corner site extending to approx. 440 sq. m.
- G BER on BER no: 102653763
- Solid fuel heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- 2x solid fuel fireplaces in use and 2x bedroom fireplaces currently not in use
- Main bathroom features bath with wall mounted electric shower.
- Mix of laminate and original pinewood flooring.
- Patio area to the rear.
- Large shed to the rear - ideal for storage use or as workshop.
- Wide gated side access.
- Manicured lawn with gated pathway entrance and separate driveway access offering ample private parking space.
- Within walking distance of Galway city centre, NUIG & UCHG.
- Close to Westside Shopping Centre, Dunnes Stores and Aldi.
- Serviced by the 402 and 414 city buses. Bus stop to front of property.
- Walking: Galway city centre - 10mins; UCHG - 1 mins; NUIG - 5 mins.
- Established area close to all amenities.
- Opportunity for a magnificent home in a very sought after location.
Entrance Hall: 4.69m x 2.11m
Living Room: 3.37m x 4.04m
Dining/Family Room: 3.38m x 3.57m
Kitchen: 2.65m x 2.11m
Under stairs storage: 2.02m x 0.86m
Landing: 2.56m x 2.1m
Bedroom 1: 3.37m x 4.06m
Bedroom 2: 3.35m x 3.5m
Bedroom 3: 2.41m x 2.75m
Bathroom: 1.85m x 2.07m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.