RE/MAX are delighted present to market a 3 bedroom semi-detached property located at 20 Cornaroya Manor, Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo. No. 20 is conveniently situated just 100m from Ballinrobe Community School and walking distance to the town.
This spacious property extends to c. 1,354 sq. ft. and presented in very good condition with modern décor throughout. Living accommodation on the ground floor is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room and W.C. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, hotpress, 3 bedrooms - master of which has an en-suite, main bathroom and a floored attic.
The property is heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room. Double glazed windows feature throughout.
To the rear is a decking area, water feature and large lawn extending to the side of the property. To the front is a tarmac driveway with private parking for 2 cars.
Cornaroya Manor is an quiet, family friendly estate on the Convent Road in Ballinrobe, and this property offers incredible potential as a beautiful family home. Situated within walking distance from Ballinrobe Town with all amenities including shops, pubs, restaurants, post office, Aldi, Tesco, Supervalu and primary and secondary schools. Ballinrobe is 30 minutes from Galway City and 20 miles from Castlebar, Westport and Knock Airport.
Ballinrobe is a fishermans paradise due to its proximity to the world renowned fishing areas on Lough Carra, Lough Corrib and Lough Mask. Nearby attractions include Ballinrobes award winning 18 Hole Golf Course and Ballinrobe Racecourse, the magnificent Ashford Castle Hotel, 19th Century Kylemore Abbey and Killary Fjord.
Contact Martin Healy of RE/MAX on 091 330 300.
INFO & FEATURES:
- 3 bedroom semi-detached property
- Extends to c. 1,345 sq. ft. / 125 sq. m.
- Spread over 2 floors
- Spacious property
- Presented in very good condition with modern décor throughout
- BER pending
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Large kitchen with modern kitchen units and integrated appliances
- 1x W.C., 1x main bathroom and 1x en-suite
- 3 large bedrooms
- Extra large master bedroom with en-suite
- Main bathroom features bath
- En-suite features standalone shower
- Large hotpress with shelving
- Floored attic
- Large lawn to rear extending to the side
- Decking area
- Water feature
- Gated side access
- Tarmac driveway to front
- Private parking for 2 cars
- Additional on street parking also available
- Green area in estate
- Estate is conveniently situated 100m from Ballinrobe Community School
- Walking distance to Ballinrobe Town
- Amenities in Ballinrobe include Aldi, Tesco, Supervalu, Topaz petrol station, pubs, restaurants, cafes, banks, garden centre, library, hairdressers, barbers and various retail shops.
Entrance Hall: 5.94m x 2.39m
Living Room: 5.13m x 3.66m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.76m x 6.16m
W.C.: 1.74m x 1.2m
Landing: 3.53m x 3.58m
Bedroom 1 (master): 4.14m x 6.16m
En-suite: 1.67m x 2.47m
Bedroom 2: 3.63m x 3.03m
Bedroom 3: 3.48m x 3.62m
Main Bathroom: 1.77m x 2.63m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.