RE/MAX proudly present to market a superb 3 bedroom semi-detached property located at 16 Lambert Close, Athenry, Co. Galway.
The property extends to c. 1,260 sq. ft. and is presented in showhouse condition having been excellently upgraded and maintained by the current owner. The property has been extended to the rear for use as a spacious and bright dining room with French door access to the garden. Living accommodation of the ground floor is comprised of a porch, entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining room extension, utility and W.C. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, main bathroom and 3 good sized bedrooms – master of which features an en-suite.
The property is heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel stove in the living room. The cavity walls have been pumped with eco bead insulation and double glazed windows feature throughout.
To the rear is a stunning garden with a South Westerly facing aspect. The garden offers privacy and features a manicured lawn, patio area, gated side access and an array of beautiful shrubs and flowers. To the front is a coblelock driveway with private parking for 2 cars.
Athenry is a vibrant and sought after commuter town just 5 minutes from access to the M6/M17/M18 Motorways and benefits from a mainline rail service with daily trains to Galway, Athlone and Dublin with an enhanced rail link service to Galway City. Amenities in Athenry include primary and secondary schools, supermarkets, various shops, pubs, restaurants, business park, medical centres, dentists, banks, creches, gym, playground, church, community park and various sports facilities including Kenny Park GAA Grounds.
Contact Martin Healy of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
Galway City: 15 minutes
Loughrea: 20 minutes
Tuam: 25 minutes
Ballinasloe: 25 minutes
Athlone: 40 minutes
Limerick: 1 hour
Dublin: 1 hour 40 minutes
INFO & FEATURES:
- Built in 1998
- 3 bedroom semi-detached property
- Extension to rear
- Bright and spacious property
- Presented in excellent, move in condition
- Excellently maintained by the current owner
- Tastefully decorated throughout
- Extends to c. 1,260 sq. ft. / 117 sq. m.
- BER pending
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid fuel stove with feature fireplace in the living room
- Cavity walls have been pumped with additional eco bead insulation
- Double glazed windows throughout
- 1x main bathroom, 1x W.C. & 1x en-suite
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom
- Master bedroom features en-suite
- Main bathroom features a bath
- Mix of tile, carpet and wooden floors
- Stunning, landscaped rear garden
- South Westerly facing aspect
- Manicured lawn and an array of shrubs and flowers
- Patio area and gated side access
- Coblelock driveway to front with private parking for 2 cars
- Additional on street parking also available
- Well maintained and family friendly estate in the centre of Athenry
- Walking distance to Athenry Railway Station
- Walking distance to all amenities
- 15 minutes from Galway City
Entrance Hall: 5.05m x 1.81m
Living Room: 4.52m x 3.54m
Kitchen: 4.49m x 5.37m
Dining Room: 4.02m x 2.58m
Utility: 2.78m x 2.53m
W.C.: 0.92m x 2.59m
Landing: 3.34m x 2.05m
Bedroom 1: 4.05m x 3.26m
En-suite: 0.85m x 2.33m
Bedroom 2: 3.57m x 3.43m
Bedroom 3: 3.03m x 2.27m
Main Bathroom: 2.36m x 1.77m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.