** OPEN VIEWING - SATURDAY 25th May 11 - 11.30am **
It is extremely rare for a property in Glenbaun to come to market! RE/MAX proudly present a superb 3 bedroom end of terrace property located at 52 Glenbaun, Ballybane, Galway.
The property is presented in excellent condition, with modern and tasteful décor throughout. Extending to c. 957 sq. ft. living accommodation is spread over 2 floors. Ground floor accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room and kitchen/dining room. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 3 bedrooms, bathroom and attic with access via Stira folding stairs.
The property is certified with a D1 BER Certificate with Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel fireplace with back boiler. The property is well insulated throughout and features new double glazed PVC windows (fitted after the BER was carried out).
To the rear the property a low maintenance, paved rear garden with South facing aspect and features garage, storage shed and outdoor boiler house. The large insulated garage is plumbed, insulated and has 2 access points.
This would be an excellent opportunity for first time buyers, families or investors alike.
The property is in move in condition and located in a wonderful, family friendly area close to an array of amenities. It is an 8 minute drive to Galway City Centre and the estate is serviced by the 401 Bus Eireann city buses. Glenbaun is located close to GMIT, Ballybane Industrial Estate, Ballybane Library, Parkmore Business Parks, Galway Clinic, Bon Secours and Merlin Park Hospitals and Holy Trinity National School.
Contact Martin Healy of RE/MAX on 091 330 300.
INFO & FEATURES:
- 3 bedroom end of terrace
- Built in late 1990s
- Extends to c. 957 sq. ft. / 89 sq. m.
- Bright property presented in excellent condition
- Modern and tasteful décor throughout
- D1 BER Certificate on BER No: 102397064
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room
- Solid fuel stove in kitchen/dining room
- Back boiler which heats radiators and water
- New double glazed PVC windows (fitted after the BER was carried out)
- Property is fitted with an alarm system
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- All bedrooms feature built in wardrobes
- Main bathroom features exceptionally large shower
- Attic with access via Stira folding stairs
- Mix of tile, laminate and carpet floors
- French doors from dining area to rear garden
- Low maintenance paved rear garden with South facing aspect
- 1x garage, 1x storage shed and 1x boiler house to rear
- Extra large garage is insulated, plumbed and connected for electricity
- Garage has access from rear and front of property
- Concrete driveway with private parking
- Family friendly atmosphere and walking distance to amenities
- 8 minutes from Galway City Centre
- Serviced by the 401 Bus Eireann City buses
- Access to the M6, M17 & M18 Motorways is 5 minutes away
- Ideal family home or investment property
- Close to GMIT, Ballybane Industrial Estate, Parkmore Business Parks, Galway Clinic, Bon Secours and Merlin Park Hospitals and Holy Trinty National School
- Close to Mervue United Pitch, St. James GAA, Mervue Health Centre, St. Columba€TM Credit Union, Wellpark Retail & Leisure Centre and Ballybrit Business Park
Entrance Hall: 4.64m x 1.79m
Living Room: 4.42m x 3.5m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 3.04m x 5.57m
Landing: 2.63m x 1.88m
Bedroom 1: 3.04m x 3.51m
Bedroom 2: 3.92m x 3.46m
Bedroom 3: 2.9m x 2.34m
Bathroom: 1.76m x 2.38m
Garage: 5.1m x 6m
Storage shed: 3.46m x 3.28m
Boiler house: 1.2m x 1.85m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.