RE/MAX present to market an excellent 4 bedroom detached dormer bungalow located at Derryhiveny, Boula, Portumna, Co. Galway. Laid out in an L shape, this deceptively large dormer is presented in excellent condition and offers an abundance of living space.
The property extends to c. 2,822 sq. ft. with living accommodation comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility, 4 bedrooms – all of which are en-suite and the main bathroom. Proceeding to the first floor is a converted attic space used as a storage area which is split into 2 rooms and a bathroom. this area could also be used as an additional bedroom/office/playroom subject to attaining the correct planning permissions.
The property is certified with an impressive B3 BER Certificate, heated by Oil Fired Central Heating, a solid fuel fireplace with marble surround in the living room and a solid fuel stove in the kitchen/dining room. There is cavity wall beaded insulation and Kingspan panels with additional glass fibre insulation in the attic and first floor walls. Double glazed PVC windows and doors feature throughout.
Externally the property sits on a c. 0.54 acre site with manicured lawns, an array of mature trees shrubs and fruit trees, block built shed and 3 timber garden sheds. A large gravel driveway provides ample private parking space for numerous cars.
The property is located just 8 minutes from Portumna, a market town located in South East Galway linked by a bridge to Tipperary. There are ample amenities in the town including schools, supermarkets, pubs, restaurants, chemists, playground, various sports facilities, golf club and creches. Other attractions in the area include Portumna Heritage Trail, Forest Park, Portumna Castle and Gardens and the area is a popular spot for outdoor activities including angling, fishing, boating and cycling. Galway City, Athlone and Limerick can be reached within 1 hour from the property.
Contact Brian Deely of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
Portumna: 8 minutes
Loughrea: 29 minutes
Ballinasloe: 27 minutes
Athlone: 42 minutes
Galway: 1 hour
INFO & FEATURES:
- 4 bedroom detached dormer bungalow
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Deceptively large property
- Extends to c. 2,822 sq. ft. / 262 sq. m.
- B3 BER Certificate on BER No: 109548032
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid fuel fireplace with marble surround in the living room
- Solid fuel stove in the kitchen/dining room
- Beaded cavity wall insulation
- Kingspan panels with additional glass fibre insulation in the attic and first floor walls
- Double glazed PVC windows and doors throughout
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar and integrated appliances
- Spacious utility with fitted units and built in appliances
- Purification system
- Environmentally friendly economical Aswaflow wastewater treatment system
- 2 bay windows in living room
- 4 double bedrooms all with en-suites
- 2x electric showers and 2x power showers in en-suites
- TV/satellite points in all bedrooms
- Main bathroom features bath with wall mounted shower
- Attic converted for use as a large storage area
- Potential to convert attic for use as additional bedroom/office/playroom subject to attaining the correct planning permissions
- c. 0.54 acre site
- Manicured lawns, an array of mature trees, shrubs and fruit trees
- Large gravel driveway with ample private parking and stone wall to front
- Detached block built shed with roller doors and separate side access
- 3x timber garden sheds
- 8 minutes from Portumna
Entrance Hall: 7m x 5.4m
Living Room: 7.3m x 4.7m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 7m x 4.8m
Utility: 3.5m x 2.4m
Main Bathroom: 4.9m x 2.1m
Bedroom 1: 3.9m x 3.6m
Bedroom 2: 4.4m x 3.7m
Bedroom 3: 4.1m x 3.4m
Bedroom 4: 5.4m x 5.1m
Room 1: 5.9m x 5.6m
Room 2: 7.6m x 5.6m
Bathroom: 3.5m x 2.8m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.