RE/MAX Property Experts in partnership with The Connacht Property Auction
Offered at bids over €270,000
RE/MAX proudly present to market a 4 bedroom bungalow located in the sought after area of Carnmore West, Oranmore, Co. Galway.
Extending to c.1,668 sq. ft. / 155 sq. m. the property is flooded with natural light and presented in great condition. Living accommodation consists of a porch, entrance hall, 2x living rooms, kitchen/dining room, utility, W.C/shower room, 4 bedrooms and main bathroom.
The property is certified with an E1 BER Certificate with Oil Fired Central Heating, 2 solid fuel feature fireplaces and double glazed windows feature throughout.
Boasting uninterrupted views of the countryside, the property sits on an elevated site extending to 0.34 of an acre. Manicured lawns surround the property and a tarmac driveway provides ample private parking. To the rear is a large block built shed. To the front is a stone wall border with gated access.
Viewing of this home is highly recommended for anyone seeking a family home close to the city, in proximity to all main routes for commuting, yet enjoying the benefits of country living.
Situated just 10 minutes drive from Galway City and 2 minutes drive from the M6/M18 Motorway, it has easy access to the main routes out of the city, N17, N6 and M6.
Carnmore lies within the Gaeltacht but the vast majority of residents speak English. The area is widely known for the location of Galway Airport (which is no longer in use). It is located close to the M6/M18 Motorways. There are plenty of amenities close by including Glynn\'s Centra & filling station, Cregmore Park Golf Club, Galway Equestrian Centre, Carnmore National School and Grealish\'s Bar.
Contact Martin Healy of RE/MAX on 091 330 300 for more information.
INFO & FEATURES:
- 4 bedroom bungalow.
- Built in 1978/1979.
- Sits on an elevated 0.34 acre site.
- Uninterrupted views of the countryside.
- Extends to c.1,668 sq. ft. / 155 sq. m.
- Presented in excellent condition.
- Very bright property flooded with natural light.
- E1 BER Certificate on BER No: 111261079
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- 2x solid fuel feature fireplaces.
- Double glazed windows.
- Timber doors.
- 4 good sized bedrooms.
- 2x living rooms.
- Spacious kitchen with modern kitchen units.
- 4 spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- 2x bathrooms - 1x W.C/Shower Room & 1x main bathroom with bath and wall mounted shower.
- Mix of tile, carpet and wooden flooring.
- Large block built shed to rear.
- Manicured lawns to rear and front, shrubs and trees to front.
- Patio area to rear.
- Tarmac driveway providing ample parking space.
- Stone wall to front with gated access.
- Located on the Monivea Road in Carnmore.
- 2 minutes from access to M6/M18 Motorways
- 10 minutes from Galway City.
- Local amenities include schools, shops, pubs, golf club and equestrian centre.
Porch: 1.5m x 1.36m
Entrance Hall: 3.85m x 1.59m + 0.96m x 9.67m
Living Room 1: 4.17m x 5.08m
Living Room 2: 3.94m x 4.23m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 3.02m x 4.9m
Bathroom 1/Shower Room: 3.02m x 1.8m
Utility: 2.94m x 1.95m
Bedroom 1: 2.88m x 3.52m
Bedroom 2: 2.87m x 3.39m
Bedroom 3: 3.02m x 3.76m
Bedroom 4: 3.98m x 3.21m
Main Bathroom: 3.14m x 1.64m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.