RE/MAX proudly present to market a superb 5 bedroom detached house located in 12 Ashbrook Close, Mountbellew, Co. Galway.
The property was constructed in 2007 and is presented in excellent, move in condition. Extending to c. 1,668 sq. ft. living accommodation is spread over 2 floors. Ground floor accommodation consists of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility, bedroom and bathroom. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 4 bedrooms - master of which is en-suite, main bathroom and attic. A full list of features can be found below.
The property is certified with a C3 BER Certificate, heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room. The cavity walls and attic are insulated and double glazed windows feature throughout.
Externally the property boasts manicured lawns to front and rear, gated side access on both sides and a large tarmac driveway providing ample private parking.
This would be an excellent opportunity for first time buyers, families or investors alike.
The property is located in an attractive housing estate on the Galway side of the bustling town of Mountbellew. Mountbellew is within commuting distance of Galway city, Ballinasloe, Roscommon Town and Athlone. Mountbellew is a bustling town with plenty of amenities including secondary and primary schools, agricultural college, medical centre, various GAA facilities, supermarkets, restaurants, pubs, cafes, chemists, creches, church, garden centre, post office, community centre, playground, hardware stores and pet shop. It is also within easy reach of Mountbellew Woods with scenic forest walks and Mountbellew Golf Course.
Contact Martin Healy of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
INFO & FEATURES:
- 5 bedroom detached house.
- Built in 2007.
- Located in an attractive housing estate.
- Site size extends to c. 1,349 sq. m.
- Property extends to c. 1668 sq. ft. / 155 sq. m.
- South West facing aspect to front.
- Spacious property presented in excellent, move in condition.
- Property is fitted with alarm system.
- C3 BER Certificate on BER No: 111472445
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Solid fuel feature fireplace in living room.
- Additional cavity wall insulation.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Bay window in living room.
- Large kitchen with modern kitchen units and dining area.
- Spacious utility with fitted countertop.
- 5 large double bedrooms - 1 downstairs and 4 upstairs.
- Bedrooms feature built in wardrobes.
- Master bedroom features en-suite.
- Downstairs bedroom features shower.
- Upstairs main bathroom features bath.
- Mix of tile and timber flooring.
- Large rear garden with manicured lawns.
- Gated side access on both sides of property.
- Tarmac driveway and manicured lawn to front.
- Private parking for 2 cars.
- Additional on street parking also available.
- Wonderful estate with family friendly atmosphere.
- Short distance from Mountbellew Town.
- Commuting distance to Galway City, Roscommon Town, Athlone, Ballinasloe, and Loughrea.
- Mountbellew is a bustling town with plenty of amenities in close proximity.
Entrance Hall: 4.44m x 2.01m
Living Room: 5.13m x 3.81m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 3.54m x 7.3m
Utility: 2.32m x 1.85m
Bedroom 1: 4.29m x 3.03m
Bathroom: 2.15m x 2.04m
Landing: 5.23m x 3.25m
Bedroom 2 (master): 3.56m x 3.22m
En-suite: 2.6m x 1.17m
Bedroom 3: 3.67m x 2.5m
Bedroom 4: 3.45m x 3.79m
Bedroom 5: 4.66m x 3.03m
Bathroom: 2.28m x 3.67m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.