RE/MAX present to market a superb 3 bedroom bungalow located in Ballymary, Milltown, Co. Galway.
Built in 2006 the property is presented in exceptional, move in condition. Extending to c. 1,378 sq. ft. living accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining area, utility, 3 bedrooms - master of which is en-suite and main bathroom. There is also a large insulated attic which is floored and with Stira stairs having potential of conversion subject to correct planning permission.
The property is certified with an impressive C2 BER Certificate heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a feature fireplace with electric fire inset in the living room. Attic insulation and double glazed PVC windows feature throughout.
Externally the property sits on a 0.64 acre site with manicured lawns, large wraparound tarmac driveway, complete with steeltech shed and decked patio area to the side.
This spacious property would suit a multitude of buyers and must be viewed to experience its true character.
Milltown is a village which has retained all the characteristics of village life but yet has all amenities and close to the N17/M17 Sligo to Galway Road. You can reach Galway within 35 minutes on the newly opened M17 motorway. It is near the Galway-Mayo border and provides easy access to Tuam, which is only 10 minutes away, Claremorris 15 minutes away and Headford is 25 minutes away. This is a great opportunity to acquire a large modern family home which rarely come on the market.
Contact Martin Healy of RE/MAX on 091 330 300.
INFO & FEATURES:
- Built in 2006
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow.
- 0.64 acre site.
- Extends to c. 1,378 sq. ft. / 128 sq. m.
- Presented in exceptional, move in condition.
- Modern décor and well maintained by the current owners.
- C2 BER Certificate on BER No: 108434259
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Cast iron feature fireplace with oak surround and electric fire inset.
- Attic insulation and double glazed PVC windows.
- Attic is floored.
- Stira attic stairs.
- Bay window to front.
- Skylight in entrance hall.
- Velux window in attic.
- Spacious kitchen with modern fitted units and integrated oven.
- Laminate worktops.
- Patio door with access to decked patio.
- Large utility with fitted units.
- Utility plumbed for washer, dryer and indoor boiler.
- 3 large sized bedrooms.
- Master bedroom feature en-suite with pump shower.
- Main bathroom features bath with wall mounted shower.
- Mix of tile, solid oak and laminate flooring.
- Large site with manicured lawns.
- Decked patio area to side.
- Wraparound tarmac driveway with ample parking space.
- Kerbing fully completed.
- Steeltech shed to rear.
- Stone wall to front and sides.
Entrance Hall: 3.1m x 3.45m
Living Room: 4.9m x 5.03m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.93m x 5.23m
Utility: 2.31m x 2.06m
Bedroom 1 (master): 4.5m x 3.48m
En-suite: 1.65m x 2.31m
Bedroom 2: 3.07m x 2.74m
Bedroom 3: 4.5m x 3.48m
Main Bathroom: 1.83m x 2.44m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.