RE/MAX present to market a 5 bedroom detached property located in Caherlavine, Loughrea, Co. Galway. Located on the Athenry Road just off the roundabout, this spacious property is within walking distance to Loughrea Town.
Extending to c. 2,668 sq. ft. spread over 2 floors, the property is presented in good condition but in need of some modernisation. Ground floor accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, 3x living rooms, kitchen, and the converted garage now used as a utility with W.C. and playroom/office. Proceeding to the first floor is the landing, 5 large bedrooms – 2 bedrooms with en-suites and main bathroom.
The property is certified with a D1 BER Certificate, heated by Oil Fired Central Heating, a solid fuel stove with brick feature fireplace in the living room and an oil fired range in the kitchen.
Externally is a large c. 0.44 acre site with manicured lawns, mature trees, an array of shrubs, beech hedge and rockery. A large tarmac driveway provides ample private parking. There is a very large detached shed with steel doors to the rear extending to c. 84 sq. m.
This would be a wonderful opportunity for first time buyers, as a family home with an abundance of space and a large garden area or as an investment property due to its proximity to Loughrea Town.
Loughrea is a vibrant and independent commuter town famous for its lake and cathedral which dominates the towns skyline. The property is within walking distance of Loughrea town and its amenities including primary and secondary schools, creches, supermarkets, petrol stations, various retail shops, pubs, restaurants, playground, sports facilities, banks and hotels. Loughrea is serviced by various bus services running frequently throughout the day to Galway and Dublin. Access to the M6 Motorway is 5 minutes from the property providing ease of access to Galway City and all commuter towns.
Contact Brian Deely of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
Loughrea: 2 minutes
Craughwell: 8 minutes
Athenry: 18 minutes
Ballinasloe: 25 minutes
Galway City 35 minutes
INFO & FEATURES:
- Built in 1990
- 5 bedroom detached 2 storey
- Previously used as successful B&B
- Quiet area within walking distance of Loughrea Town
- Overlooks large green fields
- Extends to c. 2,668 sq. ft. / 247.9 sq. m.
- Garage has been converted - now used as utility with W.C. and playroom/office
- Presented in good condition – in need of some modernisation
- Very spacious property
- D1 BER Certificate
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid fuel stove with brick feature fireplace in living room
- Oil fired range in kitchen
- Walls have been pumped with additional insulation
- 2x bay windows to front
- Mains water supply
- 3 living rooms and 1 playroom/office on ground floor
- Playroom/office and living rooms could be used as additional bedrooms subject to correct planning permission
- Utility with W.C.
- Kitchen features oak fitted units
- 5 large bedrooms on first floor – 4 double and 1 single
- 2 bedrooms feature en-suites with electric showers
- 3 bedrooms feature built in wardrobes
- Main bathroom features bath with wall mounted electric shower
- En-suites feature showers
- Architrave coving in living room
- Mix of tile, carpet and timber flooring
- Large c. 0.44 acre site
- Manicured lawns front and back
- Mature trees, an array of shrubs and beech hedge
- Rockery in front garden
- Very large detached shed to rear with steel doors
- Shed extends to c. 84 sq. m. / 904 sq. ft.
- Tarmac driveway with kerbing
- Ample private parking
- Walking distance to Loughrea Town
- Approx. 2 minute drive to Loughrea Town
- Located on the Athenry Road just off the roundabout
- Close to all amenities including primary and secondary schools, supermarkets, retails shops, pubs, restaurants, banks, sports facilities and hotels.
- 5 minute drive from Loughrea Lake
- Access to M6 Motorway is 5 minutes away
- 25 minutes from Galway City
Entrance Hall: 5.4m x 3.5m
Living Room 1: 5.3m x 4.8m
Living Room 2: 4.3m x 4.3m
Living Room 3/Dining Room: 4.6m x 4.3m
Kitchen: 7.1m x 4.3m
Utility: 3.6m x 3.5m
W.C.: 1.6m x 1.1m
Playroom/Office: 5.5m x 3.6m
Landing: 5.4m x 3.5m + 1.1m x 9.1m
Bedroom 1: 4.6m x 4.3m
En-suite: 1.6m x 1.6m
Bedroom 2: 4.4m x 4.1m
En-suite: 1.6m x 1.6m
Bedroom 3: 4.6m x 4.6m
Bedroom 4: 4.6m x 3.2m
Bedroom 5: 2.1m x 1.8m
Main Bathroom: 3.2m x 2.5m
Detached shed: 7m x 12m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.