RE/MAX proudly present to market a superb 4 bedroom detached house located in Leitrim Beg, Kylebrack, Co. Galway.
Extending to c.2,992 sq. ft. and spread over 3 floors, the property is presented in immaculate, walk in condition. Living accommodation of the ground floor is comprised of an entrance hall, living room/family room, open plan living room/kitchen/dining room, sunroom, utility, W.C/wet room, laundry room and walk in hot press. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 4 double bedrooms – two of which have en-suites and main bathroom. The second floor consists of 2 rooms – currently used as an office and home cinema but could be additional bedrooms subject to correct planning permission.
The property is certified with an impressive C1 BER Certificate heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel stove and a solid fuel feature fireplace. Double glazed windows feature throughout.
Externally is a beautifully landscaped 0.5 acre site with manicured lawns, shrubs, flowers and trees. To the rear is a patio area and a large detached garage. A tarmac driveway provides ample parking space.
Kylebrack is just 8km from Loughrea and a wonderful area boasting magnificent views of the countryside. Nearby amenities include Skellys Shop, The Hill Bar, O'Donnells Post Office, The Curra West Golf Club and various primary schools including Duniry N.S, Ballinakill N.S and Leitrim School, adjacent to an AstroTurf and playground. Loughrea Town offers plenty of amenities including the 4* Lough Rea Hotel, Super Valu and Aldi supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, retail shops, pubs, sports facilities and Eastpoint Business Park. It is a 40 minute drive to Galway City using the M6 Motorway.
This is a great opportunity to acquire a fabulous family home tucked away in a peaceful setting. Viewing is highly recommended and by appointment only.
Remax Property Experts are joint agents with Frank Sweeney & Co on the sale of this property.
Contact Brian Deely of RE/MAX on 091 330 300.
INFO & FEATURES:
- 4 bedroom detached property.
- Located just 8km from Loughrea Town.
- Presented in immaculate, walk in condition.
- Wheelchair friendly.
- Tastefully decorated throughout and well maintained by current owners.
- Extends to c. 2,992 sq. ft. / 278 sq. m.
- Sitting on elevated 0.5 acre site.
- Quiet, rural area with peaceful setting.
- C1 BER Certificate.
- Oil Fired Central Heating with zoned heating.
- Solid fuel stove
- Solid fuel fireplace with marble surround.
- Double glazed windows.
- Storage cupboard beneath stairs in entrance hall.
- Built in bookshelf in stairs.
- Solid oak handcrafted stairs.
- Open plan living room, kitchen, dining and sunroom.
- Modern high gloss kitchen.
- Breakfast island and black granite worktops.
- Integrated oven and grill and 5 ring gas hob.
- Built in speaker system.
- Water softener system.
- Pressurised water.
- French doors from sunroom to patio.
- Access from utility to patio.
- Laundry room.
- Large walk in hot press.
- 4 double bedrooms with 2 en-suites.
- Master bedroom features walk in wardrobe.
- Master bedroom en-suite features a double width shower and heated towel rail.
- Main bathroom feature Jacuzzi bath and large mirror.
- Second floor currently used as office and home cinema – would suit a variety of uses including additional bedrooms subject to correct planning permission.
- Recessed lighting throughout property with dimmer switches.
- Architrave coving.
- Mix of tile, solid oak and carpet floors.
- Velux windows on second floor.
- Under eaves storage on second floor.
- 0.5 acre landscaped site.
- An array of mature trees, Laurel hedges and flowers.
- Large patio area to the rear.
- Large stone chip driveway.
- Detached garage extending to 25 sq. m. with electric roller doors and side door.
- Limestone wall to front with gated access.
- Exterior lights.
- Septic tank and group water scheme.
- Exterior boiler.
Entrance Hall: 2.9m x 5.2m
Living Room: 4m x 4.2m
Living Room 2 (open plan): 4.13m x 4.02m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.3m x 7.43m
Sunroom: 4.7m x 2.6m
Utility: 3.53m x 4.3m
Landing: 7m x 2.9m
Bedroom 1 (master): 4m x 3.5m
Bedroom 1 en-suite: 1.4m x 2.16m
Bedroom 1 walk in wardrobe: 1.7m x 1.2m
Bedroom 2: 4m x 4.2m
Bedroom 2 en-suite
Bedroom 3: 4m x 3.6m
Bedroom 4: 4m x 4.2m
Main Bathroom: 2.3m x 2.7m
Landing: 1.4m x 2.4m
Room 1/Home Cinema: 5.5m x 4.7m
Room 2/Office: 4m x 4.7m
Total Sq. Ft: 2,992
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.