** OPEN VIEWING – SATURDAY 6th July 12.30 – 1.30pm **
RE/MAX present to market a superb 5 bedroom detached property sitting on a corner site and located in an established part of Knocknacarra, at 5 Monalee Manor on the Ballymoneen Road.
No. 5 is presented in excellent, showhouse condition. The property offers substantial living space over two floors and extends to c. 1,658 sq. ft. (c. 154 sq. m.). Ground floor accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility, W.C. and sitting room/office/optional 6th bedroom. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 5 bedrooms – Master of which features an en-suite, main bathroom, hotpress and attic with access via Stira folding stairs.
The property is heated via oil fired central heating and an insert stove (with back boiler) fitted in recent years. Individual thermostats have been installed on radiators; the cavity walls/attic have been reinsulated and double-glazed windows feature throughout the house. With this, the property has achieved an impressive C2 BER Certificate.
To the rear is a West facing garden (benefiting from afternoon and evening sun) complete with patio area, raised lawn, boiler house, block built shed and side access from both sides of the property. To the front is a tarmac driveway with private parking for 2 cars.
The property has many extras, all of which can be found in bullet point format below. To name but a few…a bespoke kitchen with abundant storage units, island and American style fridge freezer; porcelain tiles, large utility and living room, separate office/sitting room; large, modern ensuite and bathroom with heated towel rails; built in wardrobes in all bedrooms, solar blinds, fully alarmed property with excellent potential for an attic conversion (subject to planning permission) if additional floor space is required.
In terms of location, this property has all that one would require and is ideally located within walking distance of the new Colaiste na Coiribe secondary school, Gaelscoil Mhic Amhlaigh primary school (also new) and Knocknacarra National School. In addition it is conveniently located close to the Clybaun Hotel, NRG Health & Fitness, Tom Sheridans bar & restaurant, Dunnes, Aldi & Joyce's supermarkets, Salthill promenade, parks, walkways, beaches, pitches/atroturf pitches and the local Knocknacarra community centre. Galway City Centre, NUIG & UCHG are just a few minutes drive away. The estate is conveniently serviced by buses covering 4 routes.
Contact Fergal Hynes of RE/MAX on 091 330 300 for more information.
INFO & FEATURES:
- 5 bedroom detached property
- Built c. 1992
- 1 owner from new
- Sitting on corner site
- Presented in excellent, showhouse condition
- Modern and contemporary design with bespoke kitchen
- Extends to c. 1,658 sq. ft. / 154 sq. m.
- C2 BER Certificate on BER No: 105616965
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Individual thermostats fitted to radiators
- Insert, wood burning stove with back boiler in living room
- Double glazed windows
- Solar blinds
- Wireless alarm system fitted
- Sliding doors to rear garden
- French doors from living room to kitchen/dining room
- Spacious utility with W.C. and access to rear garden
- Storage area beneath stairs
- Office/2nd living room/6th bedroom on ground floor
- 1x W.C., 1x main bathroom & 1x en-suite
- 3x double bedrooms & 2x single bedrooms
- Main bathroom features bath with wall mounted power shower and heated towel rail
- En-suite features a corner, standalone electric shower and heated towel rail
- Access to attic via Stira folding stairs
- Velux window in attic, to rear
- Mix of ceramic, porcelain tiles and carpet flooring
- Rear garden with West facing aspect – afternoon and evening sun
- Patio area, raised lawn, block built shed and boiler house
- Side access on both sides of the property
- Tarmac driveway to front with private parking
- Potential to enlarge driveway for additional private parking space
- Walking distance to all major amenities in Knocknacarra and Salthill including: Primary & secondary schools, beaches, supermarkets, parks, walkways, fitness centres, bars & restaurants.
- Located on a main bus route, with buses running every 15 minutes approximately throughout the day
Entrance Hall: 5.23m x 1.88m
Living Room: 5.23m x 3.9m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.13m x 5.92m
Utility: 2.7m x 2.26m
W.C.: 0.86m X 2.23m
Sitting room/office/6th bedroom: 4.81m x 2.26m
Under stairs storage: 2.61m x 0.71m
Landing: 2.76m x 1.83m
Bedroom 1 (Master): 3.73m x 3.16m
En-suite: 1.86m x 2.22m
Bedroom 2: 3.98m x 2.68m
Bedroom 3: 2.8m x 2.72m
Bedroom 4: 3.23m x 3.12m
Bedroom 5: 3.64m x 2.26m
Main Bathroom: 2.08m x 2.7m
Hotpress: 0.86m x 1.17m
Garden shed: 1.55m x 2.25m
Boiler house: 1.21m x 0.88m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.