RE/MAX present to market an immaculate 4 bedroom detached house located at Roveagh, Kilcolgan, Co. Galway.
Sylvan House is a bright and spacious property presented in walk-in condition. Extending to c. 2,045 sq. ft. living accommodation is spread over 2 floors. Ground floor accommodation is comprised of a welcoming entrance hall, open plan contemporary style kitchen/dining room with sunken living area, utility, 2 double bedrooms and a main bathroom. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, 2 large en-suite bedrooms and an office/study. The property also has the convenience of a separate garage/games room/gym to the rear of the house which has a sunny, south westerly aspect.
Built in 2004, the property is certified with an impressive C1 BER Certificate and is heated by oil fired central heating and a remote-controlled gas feature fireplace in the living area. Double glazed windows feature throughout and are plentiful allowing light flow right through the property.
The open plan kitchen/dining/living area is the main hub and is perfect for entertaining or larger families. It simply must be viewed to be appreciated. From the dining room, French doors lead to a large decking area and a stunning Westerly facing landscaped garden extending to c. 0.53 acres. Surrounding the property are manicured lawns, an array of shrubs, mature trees and a decorative gravel driveway. Toward the back of the garden is a large garage/games room and a separate timber garden shed. The games room extends to c. 474 sq. ft. and is well finished internally. An extensive list of the property's features can be found at the bottom of this advert.
In terms of location, this property has all that one would require and is ideally located within easy reach of Kilcolgan, Clarinbridge, Oranmore and Galway City. Amenities close by include The Bridge Centre complex, shops, restaurants, pubs, garden centre, dentist, post office, cafes, primary and secondary schools, hair salons, beauticians, Montessori, pharmacy, Kilcornan Woods with bike, walking trails and public swimming pool.
Viewing is highly recommended and guaranteed not to disappoint. Contact Fergal Hynes of RE/MAX on 091 330 300 for more information.
Eircode: H91 EKT3
Please note: The Dunkellin Bridge is currently under construction. Use the eircode above in Google Maps to reach the property. Alternatively please use the following directions:
Coming from the Galway direction: On the N67 take the first left before crossing the Dunkellin River/Kilcolgan village toward Stradbally East. At the T junction to the end of this road, take a right. The property is approximately 1km down this road on the right hand side.
Coming from the Clare/Limerick direction: On the N67, take the first right after crossing the Dunkellin River on the Galway side of Kilcolgan village toward Stradbally East. At the T junction to the end of this road, take a right. The property is approximately 1km down this road on the right hand side.
APPROX. DISTANCES TO:
Kilcolgan: 5 minutes
Clarinbridge: 8 minutes
Oranmore: 12 minutes
Galway City: 20 minutes
Kilcornan Woods: 8 minutes
Motorway access M17/18: 10 minutes
Mortorway access M6: 15 minutes
INFO & FEATURES:
- Built in 2004
- Timber frame construction.
- 4 bedroom detached dormer bungalow
- Extends to c. 2,045 sq. ft. / 190 sq. m.
- Presented in immaculate, move in condition
- Tastefully decorated and excellently maintained by current owner
- Very bright property. Plenty of windows throughout
- C1 BER Certificate on BER No: 111839189
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Remote control gas feature fireplace in living area
- Double glazed windows & French doors
- "Home Secure" alarm system
- Recessed lighting throughout
- Fabulous open plan kitchen/dining room with sunken living area
- Modern kitchen units with and breakfast island with integrated hob
- 4 large sized bedrooms
- 2 ground floor bedrooms & 2 first floor bedrooms
- Both bedrooms on first floor feature en-suites
- 1 x main bathroom and 2 x en-suites
- 1 x electric shower and 2 x mixer power showers
- Velux windows on first floor
- Mix of solid timber, pinewood and tiled flooring
- Double doors from kitchen to rear decking area
- 0.53 acre landscaped site
- Westerly facing aspect to rear
- Beautifully landscaped with manicured lawns and an array of shrubs
- Decorative gravel driveway with ample parking for numerous cars
- Large decking area
- Separate south westerly facing garage/games room/gym & additional timber garden shed to the rear
- Garage/games room/gym extends to c. 474 sq. ft. / 44 sq. m. Connected for electricity and heated by electric storage heaters
- Broadband internet available in the area
- Close to all amenities one would require
- The property is located on the Primary and Secondary school bus routes
- Kilcolgan and Clarinbridge are serviced by the route 51 Bus Eireann service which runs hourly throughout the day from Galway to Limerick/Limerick to Galway.
Entrance Hall: 4.95m x 3.35m
Inner hallway: 1.38m x 3.1m
Kitchen/Dining: 4.76m x 7.29m
Sunken living room: 3.77m x 5.62m
Utility: 3.26m x 1.89m
Hotpress: 1.98m x 0.98m
Bedroom 1: 3.25m x 4.2m
Bedroom 2: 3.25m x 4.2m
Main Bathroom: 1.98m x 4.18m
Landing: 2.04m x 3.4m
Bedroom 3 (Master): 5.56m x 5.63m
En-suite: 2.07m x 2.75m
Bedroom 4: 3.67m x 4.34m
En-suite: 1.77m x 2.39m
Office/Study: 2.06m x 3.64m
Games Room/Studio/Garage: 7.61m x 5.8m
Timber shed: 3.04m x 3.56m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.