RE/MAX present to market a wonderful 3 bedroom detached bungalow located in the scenic area of Tooreen, Ballindereen, Kilcolgan, Co. Galway. This property could be an ideal commuter property or the perfect holiday retreat being located close to major attractions, schools, villages, Galway City and the new M18 motorway.
DISTANCE OF PROPERTY FROM:
Kilcolgan - 5 minutes
Ballindereen National School - 2 minutes
Tarea Pier/Harbour - 3 minutes
Seaside village of Kinvara - 5 minutes
Galway City - 17 minutes
Access to M18 Motorway - 9 minutes
The Burren National Park - 35mins
Cliffs of Moher - 50mins
Extending to 1076 sq. ft. / 100 sq. m. the property is presented in very good condition and sits on a generous 0.91 acre private site. Living accommodation is comprised of a porch, entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms (2 double, 1 single) and a main bathroom. The property is certified with a D2 BER with Oil Fired Central Heating and solid fuel fireplace with back boiler in the living room. Double glazed windows feature throughout the property.
Surrounding the property is a beautiful landscaped garden which could be described as a lively orchard. Numerous trees are dotted around the garden growing apples, pears, plumbs, cherries, gooseberries and hazelnuts. The rear garden benefits from a West facing aspect, taking full advantage of afternoon/evening sun (when it appears). Conifer trees and secure fencing provide privacy around the perimeter of the property. A large block built, double door garage sits to the rear of the property, ideal for storage. A wrap around driveway also provides ample parking for numerous cars.
INFO & FEATURES:
- Built c. 1980
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow.
- Plot size extends to 0.91 acres
- Property extends to 1,076 sq. ft. / 100 sq. m.
- Presented in very good condition.
- 2 x double bedrooms, 1 x single bedrooms.
- D2 BER Certificate on BER No: 107887531
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid fuel stone surround fireplace with back boiler in the living room.
- Attic insulated and double glazed windows throughout.
- Solid oak kitchen units.
- Bath with wall mounted electric shower in the bathroom.
- Mix of tiled and carpet flooring.
- Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms.
- Cloak area and hot press located in the hallway.
- Porch to the front and back of the property.
- Large landscaped garden/orchard
- Growing in garden: Apple, Pears, Plumbs, Cherries, Gooseberries and Hazelnuts.
- West facing aspect at rear.
- Block built garage with double doors to rear.
- Fencing (wrought iron) surrounds property with gated access to the front.
- Large wrap around driveway with ample parking space for numerous cars.
- High speed broadband available in the area.
- Group water scheme.
- Septic tank to rear. Registered.
- Located on bus route for local secondary schools.
If you would like more information on anything mentioned above please contact Fergal Hynes at RE/MAX on 091 330 300. We would be delighted to provide you with a private viewing of this property.
Entrance Hall: 0.41m x 1.5m
Living Room: 3.47m x 4.26m
Dining Room: 3.33m x 5.32m
Kitchen: 3.33m x 2.72m
Bathroom: 3.33m x 1.52m
Bedroom 1: 3.26m x 2.43m
Bedroom 2: 3.26m x 3.96m
Bedroom 3: 3.73m x 3.63m
Garage/Shed: 6.00m x 4.5m
From Galway take the N18 to Kilcolgan, in Kilcolgan take the right sign posted \"Kinvara\". Continue on this road for 6km or 5 mins approx. The property will be on your right hand side. Look out for the RE/MAX signage.
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.