If you are looking for a modern property, finished to high standard, with uninterrupted sea views and in commuting distance of Galway city, then this property is for you!
RE/MAX present to market a superb 4 bedroom detached dormer bungalow located close to the sea shore at Cartur Leathan, Inverin, Co. Galway.
The property is a modern, bright and spacious property presented in pristine condition and tastefully decorated throughout. Extending to c. 2,583 sq. ft. living accommodation is spread over 2 floors. The ground floor is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, storage area, kitchen/dining room, utility, main bathroom and 2 bedrooms both of which feature walk in wardrobes. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, study/office, hotpress and 2 bedrooms both featuring walk in wardrobes and the master bedroom also featuring an en-suite. Two French doors open onto a patio area with stunning Southerly views over Galway Bay and the Clare Hills. A full list of features can be found below.
The property is certified with an impressive B2 BER Certificate heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and a solid fuel stove in the living room. The property is very well insulated and thoroughly sealed with double glazed windows throughout.
Externally the property sits on a beautifully landscaped site with manicured lawns, an outdoor/sheltered decking area, large detached garage and enjoys the most spectacular sea views in a serene setting. A gravel driveway provides ample parking space to the front and side of the property.
Situated on one of the most unspoiled stretches of the Wild Atlantic Way, this would be an excellent opportunity to acquire a fabulous country home in close proximity to the vibrant city of Galway.
The property is ideally located in close proximity to an array of amenities including Joyces Supermarket, schools, shops, restaurants, pubs, hairdressers, petrol stations, sports facilities and located close to Inverin village, Furbo, Spiddal and Barna. It is also walking distance to a beautiful beach and walkways. Inverin is serviced by the 424 Bus Eireann bus which runs daily. The property is situated approximately 30 minutes from Galway City.
Viewing of the property is highly advised and guaranteed not to disappoint. Contact Fergal Hynes of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
Coming from Galway City on the R336, take the first left after Nancys hair salon. The property is located at the end of the road on the right hand side. Use Eircode: H91 E6NP to locate the property.
INFO & FEATURES:
- 4 bedroom detached dormer bungalow
- Built in 2006
- Presented in pristine condition having been excellently maintained by the current owner
- 1 owner from new.
- Located by the sea shore with the most magnificent, uninterrupted sea views
- Extends to c. 2,583 sq. ft. / 240 sq. m.
- B2 BER Certificate on BER No: 112233077
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid fuel stove in the living room
- Well insulated/sealed property
- Double glazed windows and doors feature throughout
- Outdoor boiler located in the garage
- 2x French doors overlooking the sea/Galway Bay
- 1x main bathroom and 1x en-suite
- 1x electric shower and 1x mixer shower
- Main bathroom/shower room features separate bath and shower
- Office/study on the first floor. Has potential to be converted to an additional ensuite
- 4 bedrooms – 2 large bedrooms on ground floor and 2 extra large bedrooms on first floor
- All bedrooms feature walk in wardrobes
- Master bedroom features en-suite with electric shower
- Hard wired for alarm, surround sound in the living room and electric gates
- Emergency lighting in the event of power cut
- Recessed lighting
- Hollow core floors
- Mix of high quality laminate, solid oak, carpet and tile flooring
- Concrete stairs with hand crafted banister
- Attic is completely floored and accessed via an extendable ladder
- Large landscaped site
- Westerly and Southerly facing aspects to rear and side of property
- Manicured lawns and gravel driveway with ample parking space
- Outdoor/sheltered decking area and additional patio area both with sea views
- Large detached garage with rolling doors
- Walking distance to beach and walkways
- Close to all amenities in Inverin, Spiddal, Furbo and Barna
- 30 minutes from Galway City
Entrance Hall: 7.84m x 2.74m
Storage Area: 2.33m x 1.07m
Living Room: 4.95m x 5.4m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.04m x 4.79m
Utility: 3.85m x 2.44m
Inner Hallway: 1.18m x 3.48m
Bedroom 1: 4.84m x 4.19m
Walk in wardrobe: 2.39m x 1.25m
Bedroom 2: 3.84m x 3.14m
Walk in wardrobe: 1.18m x 1.92m
Main Bathroom: 3.83m x 2.56m
Landing: 2.30m x 2.26m
Bedroom 3 (master): 5.28m x 5.39m
Ensuite: 2.76m x 2.61m
Walk in wardrobe: 2.77m x 2.68m
Bedroom 4: 5.29m x 5.39m
Walk in wardrobe: 2.77m x 2.67m
Office/Study: 2.77m x 2.61m
Hotpress: 2.77m x 2.26m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.