Eircode: H91 DDC3
RE/MAX present to market a 3 bedroom detached house located in Claran, Headford, Co. Galway.
Built in c. 1880, the property extends to c. 937.5 sq. ft. and is spread over two floors. The property is presented in good condition but in need of modernisation. Ground floor accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, 2 living rooms and kitchen/dining area. Proceeding to the first floor is landing, 3 bedrooms and main bathroom.
The property is certified with a G BER Rating, heated by electric storage heaters and a solid fuel stove and solid fuel fireplace in the living rooms. Double glazed windows feature throughout.
Externally is a 0.5 acre site with manicured lawns, shrubs, a gravel/tarmac driveway and a block built detached shed to the rear. The property boasts uninterrupted views of the country to the rear.
With a little vision and expenditure this would be a fabulous family home close to main routes for commuting and enjoying all the benefits of country living. Viewing is recommended.
All amenities are available nearby including shops, supermarkets, pubs, hotel, public transport, restaurants, church, Claran National School and a montessori are 2 minutes away. It is 5 minutes to Headford, 25 minutes to Ballinrobe, 30 minutes from Tuam and 25 minutes from Galway City. Lough Corrib is also located just 2 minutes from the property - a world renowned fishing area.
Contact Brian Deely of RE/MAX on 091 330 300.
INFO & FEATURES:
- 3 bedroom detached property.
- Built c. 1880
- 0.5 acre site.
- Presented in good condition but in need of modernisation.
- Extends to c. 937.5 sq. ft. / 87.09 sq. m.
- G BER on BER No: 111525432
- Roof upgraded approx. 15 years ago.
- Electric storage heaters.
- Solid fuel fireplace and solid fuel stove in living rooms.
- Double glazed PVC windows fitted in approx. 2009
- Bedrooms feature built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom features bath and separate large electric shower.
- Mix of laminate, tile and carpet floors.
- Manicured lawns and shrubs.
- Gravel/tarmac driveway with ample parking.
- Detached block built shed to rear.
- Stone wall to front.
- Uninterrupted views of the countryside to the rear.
- Ideal family home close to the city yet enjoying all the benefits of country living.
- Close to all amenities including shops, schools, bus routes and commuting routes.
- 5 minutes to Headford.
- 25 minutes to Ballinrobe.
- 25 minutes from Galway City
- 30 minutes to Tuam.
Entrance Hall: 2.74m x 1.52m
Living Room 1: 4.26m x 3.35m
Living Room 2: 5.49m x 3.35m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 3.96m x 2.43m
Bedroom 1: 2.74m x 3.35m
Bedroom 2: 2.74m x 3.96m
Bedroom 3: 2.74m x 4.11m
Bathroom: 2.74m x 3.35m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.