RE/MAX proudly present to market a superb 4/5 bedroom cottage in Inchiquin, Headford, Co. Galway, situated on an exceptional stretch of the Lough Corrib.
The architecturally designed cottage is presented in excellent condition and extends to c. 2,180 sq. ft. Ground floor accommodation is comprised of an open plan kitchen/living room, hallway, bathroom, sunroom, 3 bedrooms – master of which features en-suite. Proceeding to the first floor is a large landing, hallway area with built in storage space, 1 bedroom and additional 5th bedroom /storage room/playroom.
The property is certified with an E1 BER Certificate heated by a solid fuel fireplace and electric storage heaters. Double glazed windows feature throughout.
Externally the property sits on a large 1.5 acre site leading out to the shore of Lough Corrib and complete with private jetty. The garden features a large detached garage, manicured lawns, an array of mature shrubs and trees, patio area to the rear and chipped driveway with ample private parking and gated entrance.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for anyone seeking a family home close to the city, in proximity to all main routes for commuting, yet enjoying the benefits of country living. Viewing is highly recommended.
Located in the centre of Europe’s largest brown trout fishing district and in the sought after area of Headford with its rural tranquillity, this property offers incredible potential as a beautiful family home with uninterrupted views of the countryside and Lough Corrib. Headford is a well-established town located 15 minutes from the property with a host of amenities including shops, supermarkets, pubs, restaurants, primary and secondary schools, public transport, childcare facilities and various sports facilities. The cottage is 30 minutes to Ballinrobe, 30 minutes from Claregalway, 35 minutes from Tuam and 35 minutes from Galway City.
Contact Martin Healy of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
INFO & FEATURES:
- 4/5 bedroom detached cottage
- Built in 2000
- Situated on an exceptional stretch of the Lough Corrib
- Lough Corrib provides some of the best angling in Western Europe
- Architecturally designed cottage
- Presented in excellent, modern condition
- Extends to c. 2,180 sq. ft. / 202.56 sq. m.
- Spread over 2 floors
- E1 BER Certificate on BER No: 105051296
- Solid fuel fireplace in living room
- Electric storage heaters throughout
- Double glazed windows
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living area
- 3x downstairs bedrooms & 1/2x first floor bedrooms
- Additional 5th bedroom or office/playroom/storage room
- Master bedroom features en-suite
- 1.5 acre site sitting on the shore of Lough Corrib
- Large detached stone built garage to rear with roller doors
- Manicured lawns, patio area to rear and an array of mature shrubs and trees
- Gated entrance and large chipped driveway with ample parking space
- Private jetty
- 15 minutes from Headford
- 35 minutes from Galway City
- Close to all amenities
Kitchen/Living Room: 6.9m x 5.23m
Sunroom: 7.79m x 2.97m
Hall 1: 2.36m x 1.69m
Bathroom: 2.59m x 2.16m
Hall 2: 3.24m x 1.81m
Bedroom 1: 3.08m x 5.03m
Bedroom 2: 3.71m x 3.3m
Bedroom 3 (master): 5.19m x 5.05m
En-suite: 1.12m x 3.29m
Landing: 1.95m x 6.25m
Storage Room: 2.93m x 2.73m
Hallway with built in storage: 2.42m x 2.89m
Bathroom: 1.93m x 2.16m
Bedroom 4: 5.94m x 5.1m
Bedroom 5/Office/Playroom: 5.04m x 3.81m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.