RE/MAX are delighted to present to market a superb 3/4 bedroom detached property located at 23 Glenburren Park, Tuam Road, Galway. The property was previously a 4 bedroom having been converted to a 3 bedroom but with the option of reverting the property back to a 4 bedroom.
The property has been completely renovated to a high standard and is presented in immaculate condition throughout, excellently maintained by the current owners. Extending to c. 1,300 sq. ft., living accommodation is spread over 2 floors. Ground floor accommodation is comprised of a porch, entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room and W.C. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, Jack & Jill style bathroom and 3 double bedrooms €" master of which features en-suite and large walk in wardrobe.
The property is certified with an impressive C2 BER Certificate, heated by Oil Fired Central Heating, a new solid fuel insert stove in the living room and the cavity walls have been pumped. The bathroom also features underfloor heating.
To the rear of the property is a stunning and low maintenance paved cobble lock garden with raised patio area, garden shed with central heating, wide gated side access and boasts a South facing aspect. To the front is a tarmac driveway with ample private parking.
This beautiful property would suit a multitude of buyers or investors and must be viewed to experience its true character.
Glenburren Park is an established residential estate with a wonderful family friendly atmosphere located on the Tuam Road and within easy access to various industrial and business parks. An array of amenities are in close proximity including shops, restaurants, bus routes, schools, GMIT and NUIG. Access to the M6 Motorway is approx. 5 minutes away.
Contact Martin Healy of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
INFO & FEATURES:
- 3/4 bedroom detached property
- Located in the mature residential estate of Glenburren Park
- Extends to c. 1,300 sq. ft. / 120.8 sq. m.
- Presented in immaculate condition
- Has been completely renovated to a high standard
- Tastefully decorated throughout
- C2 BER Certificate on BER No: 104060215
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- New solid fuel insert stove with feature fireplace
- Underfloor heating in the bathroom
- Cavity walls have been pumped and 400ml of insulation in attic
- Double glazed windows
- Hard wired for alarm
- Water filtering system
- Beautiful kitchen with modern units, ample storage space and integrated appliances
- Ceiling beams in kitchen
- Coving on ground floor
- 3 large bedrooms
- Master bedroom features very large walk in wardrobe and fabulous en-suite
- En-suite boasts standalone shower and bath
- Jack & Jill style bathroom on first floor
- Downstairs W.C.
- Mix of tile, timber and carpet flooring
- Stunning low maintenance rear garden with South facing aspect
- Paved cobble lock and raised patio area
- Garden shed with central heating
- Wide gated side access
- Tarmac driveway to front with private parking
- Additional on street parking also available
- Large green area in the estate to the front of the property
- Mature, established estate
- Wonderful family friendly atmosphere
- Close to all amenities including shops, schools, bus routes, restaurants
- Short drive to GMIT & NUIG
- Easy access to various industrial estates and business parks including Ballybane, Liosban, Mervue and Ballybrit
- Access to M6 Motorway is 5 minutes away
- Excellent for first time buyers, families or investors alike
Porch: 0.78m x 2.07m
Entrance Hall: 4.58m x 1.81m
Living Room: 4.6m x 4.79m
Kitchen/Living Room: 3.82m x 6.75m
W.C.: 1.34m x 0.67m
Landing: 1.12m x 3.65m
Bedroom 1 (master): 4.15m x 4.44m
En-suite: 2.01m x 2.25m
Walk in wardrobe: 4.15m x 2.25m
Bedroom 2: 3.06m x 2.54m
Jack & Jill Bathroom: 2m x 1.16m
Bedroom 3: 2.92m x 4.08m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.