RE/MAX present to market a wonderful 4 bedroom detached bungalow located in Killeeneen More, Craughwell, Co. Galway.
Extending to c. 1,384 sq. ft. the property is presented in very good condition. Living accommodation is comprised of a porch, entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, 4 bedrooms, W.C., main bathroom, hotpress and attic with access via Stira folding stairs.
The property is certified with a D2 BER Certificate with solid fuel central heating, a solid fuel insert stove, a large stove with back boiler in the dining room and additional electric storage heaters. The cavity walls have been pumped and attic has been reinsulated. Double glazed windows feature throughout.
Externally the property sits on a c. 0.33 acre site with a South East facing aspect to the front and a North West facing aspect to the rear. The private rear garden features manicured lawns, an array of mature trees and shrubs, patio area and steeltech garden shed. A tarmac driveway to the front and side provides ample private parking space for numerous cars.
This would be a perfect opportunity for someone looking for a home in a rural area but in close proximity to Galway City, commuting routes and surrounding villages which have an array of amenities on offer.
Nearby parish schools include Killeeneen National School (within walking distance) and school bus collection services from the property include Athenry Presentation College, Colaiste an Eachreidh and Clarin College Athenry. Amenities nearby in Craughwell and Clarinbridge include shops, restaurants, pubs, garden centre, dentist, post office, The Bridge Retail Park, Mother Hubbards, furniture stores, petrol stations, cafes, swimming pool, hair salon, beauticians, montessori and churches. Craughwell and Clarinbridge are both serviced by Bus Eireann buses which run frequently with routes from Galway-Limerick/Cork and Galway-Dublin.
Contact Fergal Hynes of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
Approximate distance of property from:
- Craughwell: 6 mins
- Kilcolgan: 7 minutes
- Clarinbridge Village: 10 mins
- Oranmore: 15 mins
- Galway City: 20 mins
- M17/M18 Motorway access: 10 mins
INFO & FEATURES:
- 4 bedroom detached bungalow
- Built in 1983
- Presented in very good condition
- Extends to c. 1,389 sq. ft. / 129 sq. m.
- D2 BER Certificate on BER No: 100389808
- Solid fuel central heating
- Additional electric storage heaters
- 1x large stove with back boiler in the dining room
- 1x solid fuel insert stove in the living room
- Cavity walls have been pumped and attic has been reinsulated
- Double glazed windows
- 2x large bedrooms and 2x very large bedrooms
- 1x W.C. & 1x main bathroom
- Main bathroom features a bath with wall mounted electric shower
- Stira folding stairs to attic
- Mix of solid timber, laminate and tile flooring
- Site extends to c. 0.33 acres and offers plenty of privacy
- South East facing aspect to the front
- North West facing aspect to the rear
- Manicured lawns, an array of shrubs and mature trees and patio area feature in the garden
- Steeltech shed to rear
- Tarmac driveway to front and side offering ample private parking
- Close to Clarinbridge and Craughwell villages with a host of amenities
- Walking distance to Killeeneen More National School
- School bus routes from the property include Athenry Presentation College, Colaiste an Eachreidh, and Clarin College Athenry
- Bus Eireann public transport services in Craughwell, Clarinbridge & Kilcolgan
Porch: 0.85m x 1.5m
Entrance Hall: 3.17m x 1.9m
Living Room: 3.84m x 4.32m
Kitchen: 3.37m x 3.85m
Dining Room: 3.39m x 4.3m
Inner Hall: 0.94m x 6.96m
Bedroom 1: 2.74m x 3.07m
Bedroom 2: 2.73m x 3.67m
Bedroom 3: 3.79m x 3.66m
Bedroom 4: 3.38m x 4.7m
W.C.: 3.38m x 1.13m
Main Bathroom: 3.37m x 2.61m
Hotpress: 1.41m x 1.37m
Steeltech shed: 5m x 3m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.