It is very rare a property comes on the market in Rahard. RE/MAX are delighted to present to market a superb 4 bedroom dormer bungalow located in Rahard, Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo.
Built in 2008, the property extends to c. 1,668 sq. ft. and is presented in excellent condition with modern décor throughout. Ground floor accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility, back porch, W.C./shower room, 2 bedrooms and main bathroom. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing and 2 bedrooms both with en-suites and walk in wardrobes.
The property is certified with an impressive C2 BER Certificate and heated by Oil Fired Central Heating with a solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room. Double glazed windows feature throughout.
Externally is a 0.52 acre site with manicured lawns, patio area, large gravel driveway with ample parking space and steeltech shed to the rear.
Ballinrobe is a well-established town and this property offers incredible potential as a beautiful family home. Situated just 5 minutes walking distance from Ballinrobe Town, you are a stones throw from all amenities including shops, pubs, restaurants, post office, Aldi, Tesco, Supervalu and primary and secondary schools. Ballinrobe is 30 minutes from Galway City and 20 miles from Castlebar, Westport and Knock Airport.
Ballinrobe is a fishermans paradise due to its proximity to the world renowned fishing areas on Lough Carra, Lough Corrib and Lough Mask. Nearby attractions include Ballinrobes award winning 18 Hole Golf Course and Ballinrobe Racecourse, the magnificent Ashford Castle Hotel, 19th Century Kylemore Abbey and Killary Fjord.
Contact Martin Healy of RE/MAX Galway on 091 330 300.
INFO & FEATURES:
- Built in 2008.
- 4 bedroom dormer bungalow.
- Extends to c. 1,668 sq. ft. / 155 sq. m.
- 0.52 acre site.
- Presented in excellent, move in condition.
- Modern décor throughout.
- Being sold with contents included.
- C2 BER on BER No: 112299375
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Solid fuel feature fireplace in the living room.
- Double glazed windows.
- Kitchen features island and integrated appliances.
- Utility features sink, countertops and fitted units providing ample storage space.
- Double doors from living room to kitchen/dining room.
- Access to rear from both kitchen and utility.
- Main bathroom features bath with wall mounted shower.
- 4 double bedrooms – 2 downstairs and 2 upstairs.
- Upstairs bedrooms both feature en-suites and walk in wardrobes.
- Large hot press on first floor.
- Velux windows on first floor.
- Mix of timber, tile and carpet floors.
- Manicured lawns.
- Patio area to rear.
- Gravel driveway with ample parking for numerous cars.
- Steeltech shed to the rear.
- Stone wall to front.
- 5 minutes from Ballinrobe.
- Amenities in Ballinrobe include Aldi, Tesco, Supervalu, Topaz petrol station, pubs, restaurants, cafes, banks, garden centre, library, hairdressers, barbers and various retail shops.
Entrance Hall: 6.5m x 2.62m
Living Room: 4.37m x 4.16m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 3.73m x 5.83m
Utility: 3m x 3.06m
Back Porch: 1.2m x 1m
Main Bathroom: 1.77m x 2.46m
Bedroom 1: 3m x 3.48m
Bedroom 2: 3.52m x 4.18m
W.C./Shower Room: 1.85m x 1.92m
Bedroom 3: 3.97m x 3.48m
En-suite: 1.8m x 2.25m
Bedroom 4: 3.41m x 4.2m
En-suite: 1.82m x 2.74m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.