Eircode: H53 R2K7
Have you ever dreamed of living a stress free life in your own country manor?
RE/MAX proudly present to market a superb 4 bedroom detached house located in Tullawicky, Woodlawn, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway. This immaculate property sits on a site of c. 1.7 acres with an additional 6.3 acres of good agricultural land. This could be an ideal opportunity for a hobby farmer or someone with an interest in horses. This incredible, turn-key property is waiting for the right family to call it home.
The property is presented in move in condition having been decorated to a very high standard and excellently maintained by the current owners. Extending to c. 4,251 sq. ft., lack of living space will never be an issue again. Living accommodation is spread over 2 floors with the addition of a converted attic space. This is a ready to go property. Ground floor living accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, 2x living rooms - could be used as additional bedroom/office/playroom, kitchen/dining area, sunroom, utility, main bathroom, W.C. and hot press. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing and 4 bedrooms - 2 of which have separate en-suites and walk in wardrobes and 1 with access to a Jack & Jill style bathroom. The converted attic has conveniently been fitted for electricity and heating.
The property is certified with an impressive C1 BER Certificate heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and boasts zoned heating system, solar panels, double glazed windows and thermal slabbed internal walls providing extra insulation.
Externally the property sits on a c. 1.7 acre site offering ample space to roam around with manicured lawns finished with a large gravel driveway, sleeper kerbing, shrubs, flowers and a large block built garage to the rear. The field to the rear is lined with whitethorn trees which blossom in late spring resulting in beautiful foliage. Hawthorn trees are believed to bring good luck and prosperity.
The property is in immaculate condition and would suit anyone looking to escape to an area of pure beauty. This bright and imposing property boasts beautiful features that only an inspection would provide the full appreciation of the warm and welcoming atmosphere created within this first class home.
Woodlawn is a village located in East Galway on the R359 road. Amenities in the village include the historic Woodlawn Railway Station with daily trains to Galway and Dublin, post office and a church. It is located just 5 minutes from Ballymacward with amenities including primary school with bus service, pub and GAA facilities. Mountbellew is 15 minutes away with many amenities including supermarkets, pubs, restaurants, chemists, Mountbellew Agricultural College, primary and secondary schools, creches, a pet shop, hardware shops and cafes.
Contact Brian Deely of RE/MAX on 091 330 300
Ballymacward: 5 minutes
Mountbellew: 15 minutes
Ballinasloe: 25 minutes
Loughrea: 25 minutes
Athenry: 30 minutes
Athlone: 40 minutes
Galway City: 50 minutes
INFO & FEATURES:
- 4 bedroom detached two storey.
- Full block structure with concrete hollow core flooring to first floor.
- Property sits on a c. 1.7 acre site.
- Additional 8 acres of good agricultural land.
- Extends to c. 4,251 sq. ft. / 395 sq. m.
- Bright and imposing property not overlooked.
- Presented in immaculate condition.
- Recently repainted inside and out.
- Decorated to a very high standard and excellently maintained by the current owners.
- C1 BER Certificate on BER No: 111551545
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Zoned heating system.
- Solar panels.
- Thermal slabbed internal walls providing additional insulation.
- Grant condensed boiler has recently undergone a full service.
- Double glazed windows.
- Solid hardwood staircase leading to large landing area.
- Double doors from entrance hall to kitchen.
- Large open plan kitchen/dining and sunroom.
- Modern kitchen units, large island with sink and Rangemaster.
- Double doors from kitchen/dining area to rear.
- 1x W.C., 1x main bathroom, 2x en-suites and 1x Jack & Jill style bathroom.
- Bathrooms feature heated towel rails.
- 4 double bedrooms with option of 5th bedroom.
- 2 bedrooms feature walk in wardrobes and en-suites with power showers.
- 1 bedroom features access to Jack & Jill style bathroom.
- Glazed ceramic doorknobs.
- Open feel to upstairs.
- Mix of laminate, tiled and carpet floors.
- All drainage works complete and treatment system located west of the property.
- Local water scheme.
- Ample space to roam outdoors.
- Large gravel driveway with ample parking space.
- Manicured lawns with railway sleeper kerbing.
- Railway sleeper kerbing surrounds the property.
- Block paved area to front and rear with oak timber surround.
- Large detached garage to rear wired for electricity.
- Could be used for workshop or as a home based business.
- The field to the rear is lined with whitethorn trees which blossom in late spring resulting in beautiful foliage. Hawthorn trees are believed to bring good luck and prosperity.
- Wildlife is never far away with birds, hares and sometimes foxes passing through the fields.
- Excellent opportunity for hobby farmer or someone with an interest in horses.
- Ample space to construct stables/sheds to the rear subject to the correct planning permissions.
- Close to an array of amenities in Ballymacward and Mountbellew.
- Woodlawn landscape consists of woodland, bog and pasture giving the area a varied texture.
- Located on the R359 regional road.
- Woodlawn Railway Station provides daily trains to Galway and Dublin.
- Nearby fishing lake at Callow Lough.
- Nearby walks in Woodlawn Woods.
Entrance Hall: 7.88m x 4.5m
Living Room 1: 6.29m x 4.54m
Living Room 2: 5.29m x 5.88m
Kitchen/Dining Area: 11.1m x 8.34m
Sunroom: 3.03m x 6.22m
Utility: 3m x 2.59m
Main Bathroom: 2.93m x 2.4m
W.C.: 3m x 1.5m
Hot Press: 1.2m x 1.57m
Landing: 9.7m x 4.5m
Bedroom 1: 4.13m x 5.4m
En-suite: 1.8m x 2.1m
Walk in wardrobe: 1.8m x 2.21m
Bedroom 2 (master): 7.9m x 8.22m
En-suite: 3.4m x 4.3m
Walk in wardrobe: 2.1m x 3.5m
Bedroom 3: 5.1m x 4.78m
Bedroom 4: 4.57m x 5.4m
Walk in wardrobe: 1.67m x 2.21m
Jack & Jill bathroom: 3m x 2.95m
Hot Press: 1.1m x 2.36m
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Property Experts nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Property Experts has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.